10

< UNEDITED >

"Hi, unnie. You were in rush earlier, what happened?"

"Nothing much important, Yuna." Y/N answered, flashing a warm, yet fake smile.

"If it's not important, then why are you in rush earlier like a life depends on it." Jungwon spatted, eyeing his sister.

"Oh..." She awkwardly chuckled, "It's just the company... Something went wrong with the company."

"Is that so?" She nod her head and looked at the couch to see the two kids sleeping, with arms hugging each other.

"How's your kids, sheep?"

"Told you not to call me that name." Jungwon crossed his arms and glared at her.

"Ah, how's your husband and son, unnie? Haven't heard of them ever since the rumor broke out that he cheated on you." Y/N froze as she felt her heartbeat fastens and Jungwon squinted his eyes in confusion.

"You're married? I thought you'll stay single and virgin until you die... You promised me that."

"Kitten, not all things are pernament. Promises meant to be broken and change." Yuna shook her head in disbelief and sighed.

"Why? Did you even stayed virgin until now?" Jungwon raised his brow as he watched Yuna's face paled and then suddenly broke out into laughing.

"I bet you're hooking up with dudes."

"Excuse me! I'm not that kind of person!" She argued back, shaking her head.

"Yeah... But have you done your first with someone?" Yuna covered her face as Jungwon laughed out loud, forgetting that his two kids are sleeping.

"Shut up, Jungri and Junghon are sleeping." Jungwon bit his lips, trying to stop his laughter and Yuna noticed Y/N who's still frozen with deep thoughts.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Y/N snapped out from her thoughts and gazed at the two, not knowing what's happening.

"Y-yes I am." Jungwon suddenly felt worried by his sister's actions.

"Are you really okay, noona?"

"Yes, I am, Jungwon. Don't worry." She faked smile for once again and left, entering her room.

"No way, did her husband really cheated on her?"

"Who's her husband?" Jungwon aksed, whispering.

"Wow, how could you not know?"

"I've been living my poor life without anything but my kids, remember?" Yuna let out a light gasp and nod.

"I almost forgot."

"Now, spill. Who's her 'famous' husband?" Yuna's expression dropped. She know how mad Yangs are when it comes to Parks and she don't know how to explain a thing to him.

"The only son of the most famous Park, Park Sunghoon."

━━━━━━━━━━

NEXT DAY

"Dad, wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"S-sungjoon?"

"Last night, I dreamed about Mom, carrying me to my bed and even kissed my forehead!" Sunghoon finally had his eyes, wide open as soon as he heard what his son said.

"She did?" Sungjoon pouted his lips and sighed.

"Just in dreams... I saw her smile at me... But I really think it's real cause when I woke up, I'm on my bed!" Sunghoon checked himself and suddenly remembered that he was drunk last night.

"I... I was drunk," The kid nod, "And I slept on the floor,"

"We both slept on the floor." The kid corrected and Sunghoon widened his eyes.

"She finally took care of us!" He squealed and began to jump on the bed, with his son.

"Uhh excuse me? Can I know what's happening?" Sunoo asked as he barged inside the room.

"Y/N! She took care of us!" Sunoo squinted his eyes in confusion and watched the two, having a moment.

"Guys?" Jake knocked the door which caught their attentions. "We have a big trouble."

"What is it, bro?"

"Riki's back." Sunghoon's smile dropped and he felt his whole body melt because of the paleness.

"Huh? Who's Riki?" No one dared to answer the kid's question and Jake with Sunoo, excused theirselves.

"Dad, who's Riki?" Sunghoon looked at his son and weakly smiled.

"He's just an old friend of ours."

"Wow, really?! Can I meet him?!" Sunghoon fell into a deep slience, before answering his son's question.

"Yeah, sure... And I'm also sure he'll be a nice uncle to you."

"Yayy! Good news, and good things keeps happening today. Let's go!" The kid held his father's wrist and started drag him everywhere.

But little did he know that when there's a good news, there's always be a bad, waiting at the end.