14

< UNEDITED >

Heels clicking as she walk, and her mind still remained blank because of what happened earlier at their small family breakfast.

Her phone rang, and her eyes squinted at the ID caller.

"Yes, unnie?"

"Isn't Sungjoon's birthday is near?"

"Yes, it is..."

"Please wish him an advance happy birthday for me."

"Ah, you don't have to, unnie. You're invited."

"I... Are you sure?"

"Yes, don't be nervous, it's not like Sungjoon will recognise you as his biogical mother."

"You know what... Sunghoon is the luckiest man to have you."

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"

"It's just... I couldn't believe that a sinful person like me will be your friend. You're so kind."

"Stop the drama, I still have nothing to do with it... You're still his mother, and if he choose me to be his, he still don't deserve me."

"You, rascal... Stop making me cry, can you?"

"You know what, nevermind. I gotta go for work, and I'll call you later to tell you what to do for Sungjoon's birthday preparation."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." Y/N smiled as soon she turn off her phone and then an another ID caller appeared on her phone's screen.

"Yes, Yuna?"

"Jungwon is there."

"What?"

"Jungwon is at your working place! He can't be seen there, you know what will possible happen if he saw Sunghoon accidentally."

Y/N immediately turn off her phone and rushed to look for her brother.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Do we have any meetings for today?" Sunghoon hummed in response and Sunoo pouted his lips.

"I hate doing reports." Jake groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Dude, you had a smart-ass, how could you hate reports." Yeji came out of nowhere and grinned, fixing hee glasses.

"And what are you doing here, Kid?" Jake questioned.

"Dad wants me here for a training."

"You look like a nerd." Sunoo laughed and Yeji aimed a punch on his arm.

"What the-"

"I don't care if you are 17 years older than me or even my 'BELOVED' uncle. I might disrespect you because of your immature behaviour." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Wha... Look who's being immature. What a brat." Sunoo scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Bro, you seemed problematic..." Jake said, snapping his fingers to Sunghoon's face.

"He is, as always." Sunoo whispered, raising his brows.

"I gotta go, Hyunjin hyung wants to talk to me." He fixed his suit and left, without looking at the two.