11

< UNEDITED >

Heavy footsteps coming as people around stare and gossip each other.

"Shit, he's so hot."

"Is he an idol or what?"

"He's a famous dancer in Japan, Nishimura Riki."

"Stand back, bishes. That's my boyfriend, duhh."

"Yeah, in imagination."

As gossips continue, Y/N didn't pay much as she was busy thinking about her brother, especially her problem with her husband.

The lad noticed her and a smile escaped from his lips, making his way to her.

"Sunoo, block him, faster!" Sunghoon whispered shouted, slapping Sunoo's butt to move faster.

"Oh, hi, Ni-ki! You've grown up!" Sunoo flashed a wide smile and hugged the tall lad in front of him.

"Dude, you're so tall." Jake soon interrupted, throwing his arm around his shoulder.

The two continue to distract him as the other workers and applicants came over, blocking her from his sight.

"Good, good, good, I'll pay y'all three times than what you always recieve." Sunghoon mumbled underneath his breath, smiling proudly and dragged his busy wife away from the crowd.

"Ah, what the hell?" Y/N groaned, pulling back her wrist, harshly.

"You don't have the rights to touch me with your filthy hands." She turn around amd was about to walk away but Sunghoon held her hand.

"Can you stay? Just for a little while..." He pleaded but only she replied with a glare.

"I have no time for this." She grabbed her hand back and walked away.

"About last night," She was almost at the door but she suddenly stopped her tracks because of what he said. "Is it true that you took care of us?"

Her hand began to tremble as she held it. "Oh, my... Did you hit your head with a bullet or what?" She looked back at him, wearing a same cold, poker face.

"No-"

"Well, sorry, Mr. Park but I think you remembered it wrong."

"Then who is it?"

"Lee Chaeryeong." Sunghoon's face went pale after hearing the name she mentioned.

"W-who?"

"Your mistress took care of you, and your son, happy?" He took a step backwards, shaking his head.

"No, she can't be..."

"Why don't you try asking her?" She blinked her eyes, tempting him and sarcastically laughed.

"You three do look like a real family." She flashed a sly grin and shut the door close, leaving him dumbfounded.

Her anger with his mistress is umnforgivable, but how can she let her touch him and his child?

She's obviously hiding something from me.

━━━━━━━━━━

Escaping from the crowd, Ni-ki sighed in relief as he can now focus to things he have to do.

And first thing, first, is to look for her.

Suddenly, someone bumped into him, causing that person to fall and Ni-ki turn around to see a familliar kid.

"Are you okay, kid?"

"Uhh yes, I am, sorry for bumping into you. I'm not looking at my way." He smiled at the kid and patted his head.

"Should I bring you to your parents then?"

"Ah, no need, my father's already here." The kid pointed his father, which is behind him and his smile fade.

"Sungjoon, come here." Ni-ki finally understand why the kid's eyes are familliar.

"Oh, yes, I forgot. Hyung had a son with his mistress." He whispered the last three words and Sunghoon clenched his fist, holding his anger.

"What brings you here, Riki?" Ni-ki mischievously grinned as he knew how pissed Sunghoon is.

"I'm back to take what's mine." He gazed down at his son and smiled, bending down over his eye level.

"Don't you mind me, borrowing your mom?" Sungjoon who's unconscious about what's happening around him only nod his head and returned the smile.

"Okay." He let out a soft chuckle and stood up, eyeing the kid's father.

"Your son is a better version of you, as for you know." He once again smiled and bid his farewell to the kid.

He do love teasing other's, especially when he know that person is in pain. Just like how they mock him when he's in pain.

He should taste his own medicine.

While walking, looking for that particular person. A voice caught his attention.

"Don't worry, sheep. I'll be back, real quick." Y/N giggled, turning her phone off as she waited for the elevator.

"Oh, finally you're here, bestie..." Sunoo's cheerfull voice died as soon he saw the person he's trying to stop earlier from seeing her.

"Yes, Sunoo, why?"

"Nevermind, I'm leaving." He run away, leaving his best friend, dumbfounded and Ni-ki smiled, slowly walking onto her.

"Kon'nichiwa, watashi no aisuruhito."
(Hello, my dear.)

Y/N got startled by the sudden greeting and turned around, only finding herself shocked by the sudden sight.

"Ni-ki?"

"Yes, m'lady, your one and only Nishimura Riki is back." Then Sunoo came back along with Jake.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Well, I just wanna visit you here. I heard you're having a hard time, adjusting with your surroundings." He smirked, looking at the reflection of the elevator and looked back at her with a warm smile.

"Do you remember when we used to date?"

"Looks like someone's using someone's lines." Sunoo scoffed and Jake pinched his side.

"Shut up and listen."

"Uhmm let's go somewhere and dance? I missed dancing with you." He suddenly changed the topic when he saw how uncomfortable she was.

"Well..." She saw her husband from behind, staring death serious at her and looked back him with a same smile.

"Yes, sure! I also missed dancing with my little Riki." His smile grew wider as she held his hand, dragging him away from awkward atmosphere.

"This bitch doesn't even know how to be loyal." Sunoo fumed in anger but then stopped when Jake pointed out that Sunghoon and Sungjoon are listening.

"Is that how borrowing he meant?" The kid innocently asked his father who only smiled, painfully.

"It's not like he's gonna take Mom forever, right?" Sunghoon nod and patted his head.

"Let them be, he first made her smile before me..."

And the kid smiled, not knowing what his father meant.