CHAPTER 9

"But.....t ..A microphone can be considered a musical instrument if it is used to make music. There are many different types of microphones that can be used for this purpose, such as dynamic microphones, condenser microphones, and lavalier microphones. Each type of microphone has its own unique capabilities and limitations, and can be better or worse suited for different types of music. Ultimately, whether or not a microphone is a musical instrument is up to the person using it. If you are using a microphone to make music, then it can be considered a musical instrument." I paused

"Musical instruments, such as microphones, are a staple in the industry.
They also allow the creation of one song that incorporates several different sounds by digitally transforming voices, recording instruments, and creating sounds. A microphone is technically not considered to be a musical instrument, but it is instead a transducer. In some cases, however, the microphone is interpreted as an instrument based on its looser definition. The microphone was primarily used to improve telephone technology during its early days." I added

"Ohh...that was nice...thank you for that... "William amazed about it....

"Oky let's discuss namn about guitar....I know many of you are interested of this type of instrument I'm also one of those...."Willam chuckle...
I smile....

"And because this is my favorite instrument I will discuss it..."William said..

Tumango ako sa pagsang ayon.....

'malapit na kming matapos .....Kaya ko to'

Hnd pa ganon ka okay ang pakiramdam ko I'm still feel uneasy...while standing here and speaking....

Hnd ko Rin kayang tumingin sa bahagi ng pianote group....

Nabalik ang atensyon ko when William clear his troat "The guitar is a fretted musical instrument that typically has six strings." He pause for a moment

"It is usually held flat against the player's body and played by strumming or plucking the strings with the dominant hand, while simultaneously pressing selected strings against frets with the fingers of the opposite hand. A plectrum or individual finger picks may also be used to strike the strings. The sound of the guitar is projected either acoustically, by means of a resonant chamber on the instrument, or amplified by an electronic pickup and an amplifier."William explain well...

"Thank you for that....."I  laugh slightly

"My pleasure, so you must be the next to explain the last instrument....."William smirk...

"I guess so..."giggled

"Oky ...the last instrument we are going to discuss is the......"

'my talent...my passion ,and where my heart belongs'

"The Piano"I state with..a shaking voice

"Piano is a keyboard instrument that produces sound when pressed on the keys. Most modern pianos have a row of 88 black and white keys: 52 white keys for the notes of the C major scale (C, D, E, F, G, A and B) and 36 shorter black keys raised above the white keys and set further back, for sharps and flats. This means that the piano can play 88 different pitches (or "notes"), spanning a range of a bit over seven octaves. The black keys are for the "accidentals" (F♯/G♭, G♯/A♭, A♯/B♭, C♯/D♭, and D♯/E♭), which are needed to play in all twelve keys." Sambit ko habang naaalala ang mga panahon na isang tao ang nagturo at pinalawak ang kaalaman ko sa paggamit ng intrumentong ito....

I clear my throat to head back my shaking voice "There are two main types of piano: the grand piano and the upright piano. The grand piano offers better sound and more precise key control, making it the preferred choice when space and budget allow. The grand piano is also considered a necessity in venues hosting skilled pianists. However, the upright piano, despite being worse in terms of tone and key action, " I explain....