Gone, but never forgotten

AMIRA POV💙:
I gave birth a week ago, and it was a very sad experience for me since Alex wasn't here. Lethie Miami Lopéz weighed five pounds and nine ounces. My father was there through the whole thing. She was so beautiful and a combination of Alex and me.

Before I left the hospital, I made sure to grab all of the diapers and formula. The nurses including my dad told me it was okay since they were going to throw everything away anyway. I was expecting to go through my pregnancy alone. I was hoping maybe my mom could've told me what I would be expecting but it was clear I didn't have a mother. Not anymore, but I knew I was going to be okay without her.

When I went home my father had completely redecorated my room for me and Lethie.

A WEEK LATER ...
ZAYNE POV💙:
A week went by and I needed some pussy, I will willing to risk six weeks with Maya because I was horny and desperate. I put my leg on top of her and she would say.

"Zay, stop I'm trying to sleep".

Despite what she said I'd kiss her neck and try to slide her panties off but she would stop me from hitting. I'd get mad and go outside by the pool. I saw Erin In the back looking good as fuck. She was wearing a bikini that showed a little too much.

I smiled at her and looked away. I sparked my blunt and started to smoke. She walked over to my yard and sat next to me.

"That weed kinda loud, mind if I hit"?
I smirked and said "Nah". She took the blunt from my hands and started to smoke.

"So what are you doing outside so late"?
"I'm pretty sure my blunt is self-explanatory".
She started to chuckle at me while coughing.
"Okay, smart ass". I smiled because I haven't had a good ass conversation in a long time.

We spent two hours talking and she put her hand on my lap close to my dick. I ignored it and laughed it off. After a while, I started to get hard and I could tell she felt it because she started to chuckle.

"Seem like lil man is starting to wake up".
"Lil? I can show you better than I can tell you", I said smirking.
She smirked her hands went inside my shorts and she grabbed my dick. "Damn, I guess you're right. It's more like a grown man". She began to get on her knees and whip out my Johnson.

She licked my lips stared into my eyes and smiled. Something about her smile made me pick her up and bend her over on the outside oven and fuck her. We ended up going over to her house and her bed. After two hours of fucking her I back home and took a shower.

After thirty minutes I felt guilty. After I got out of the shower I laid in the bed and cuddled her. Just ran my fingers through her head. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

JAMAYA POV💜:
I woke up and everything was quiet. I went to check on the baby and he was sleeping. Rodrigo was finally sleeping through the night. So I decided to cook breakfast cut on the TV and watch baddies.

I heard someone coming downstairs so I hurried up and looked. It was Aries she was up and getting so big. Her birthday was next week, she was turning two. I picked her up and put her in her high chair. She had eggs, bacon, and mini pancakes on her plate.

I realized Zayne was sleeping too long. This nigga is tired. So I went upstairs and decided to jump on him.

"Babe", I said kissing his face.
"Wake up".
"Ugh, babe moves I'm tired".
"You weren't tired yesterday so why all of a sudden are you tired now"?
"Cause bru, just move. You know your six weeks ain't up".
"Again, that still ain't stop you yesterday night. So what's going on"?
"Nun. Get out yo head ian trying to hear it".
I started to laugh.

"Right Zay you got the right one, don't let me find out".

I got off Zay mad as hell and went downstairs. After Ari finished eating I wiped off her plate and cleaned the dishes. I went upstairs with Ari on my hips and changed her clothes. After getting her and myself ready I went to get Rodrigo ready. He was so beautiful and peaceful I didn't want to move him. I put him on a blue Jordan onesie and a blue hat. I put some white socks on him and carried him to the car.

I put him into his car seat and put his pacifier in his mouth. I picked up Ari and strapped her in. After ten minutes I finally drove to Walmart and put the kids in the buggy.

I recognize my next-door neighbor shopping. It was something about her I didn't like. Her vibe seemed off.

So I walked past her to continue shopping but she stopped me while I was picking up red bell peppers.

"Hey you must be Jamaya? I've heard so much about you".
"Yeah, from who"?
"Zayne".
"And you are"?
"Erin. How rude am I".

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk away because she pissed me off.
"IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ZAYNE HE'S IN MY BED"!
"AND IF YOU LOOKING FOR A BLACK EYE IT'S IN MY FIST".

I hurried up and did my shopping and checked up. All I could do was talk to my kids to calm myself down.

"Yo daddy must think I'm stupid huh"?
"but guess what stinka butt mommy the worst and no matter what your daddy do we gone straight I promise because yo momma the goat".

Aries and Rodrigo both smiled back at me letting me know they understood me. I called my mother to tell her my party plans and as usual she was already on it, and if I had to smack this Erin bitch I would do it.