Welcome To My Funland

Start from the beginning

~One hour later~

Eventually after an hour they soon arrived where Joker's (Deku) hideout was located. but while still in the truck, Shigaraki and Spinner see that there is nothing but abandoned warehouses stretching from miles.

~Shigaraki~

"You have to be kidding me? This place is your hideout?"

~Spinner~

"Yeah you have to be joking with us?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I may be a jokester but I'm not a liar. So if you two are done bickering. I suggest you keep on driving until you reach a blue Warehouse which you'll have to drive into. Now go."

Hearing this, Spinner begin begin moving the truck forward until eventually seeing the blue Warehouse which he then turns the truck into Warehouse.

~Shigaraki~

"All right, we're in the blue Warehouse you mentioned. Now what?"

Suddenly Joker (Deku) reaches over to the steering wheel and begins pressing down on the horn for a whole minute until until stopping and leaning back into his seat.

~Spinner~

"Why the hell did you just honk the horn!?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh you'll see why."

Right after saying that, they suddenly felt the truck shake. Feeling that, Shigaraki and Spinner looked out the windows and noticed the ground underneath the truck was beginning to move. Seeing that they saw that the ground beginning to move downwards with the truck on top of it.

~Spinner~

"Is this some sort of elevator."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Correct, my reptilian friend. So I suggest that you sit back and enjoy the ride down."

With Joker saying that, Shigaraki and Spinner sat back in their seats. Eventually after a short minute the elevator soon reached the bottom floor, which spinner began driving the truck off of the elevator has it began going back up. Right after doing so, everyone in the truck got off and went over to Joker (Deku) who then began leading them over to a large dark room. As soon as he stopped walking so did the others as well. Turning around to face them he smiled as he extended his arms up.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Welcome to my funland!"

With that said, the large garage dark room was then letting up, which show a handmade amusement park that was clearly built using old that belong to amusement parks.

~Mr. Compress~

"A funland?"

~Twice~

"No way. I love amusement parks!"

As everyone looked at Joker's Funland, they were surprised to see something like this built down here.

~Joker (Deku)~

"So what do you think?"

~Shigaraki~

"It's something."

~Toga~

"I think it's amazing!"

~Dabi~

"I feel like I'm going to get tetanus if I touch anything around here."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh don't be like that, everything here is completely fine."

Suddenly the l in Funland falls off and hits the ground.

~Joker (Deku)~

"We'll get that fixed."

~Shigaraki~

"Wait did you say we'll?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh I sure did."

Suddenly villains in clown masks began appearing and gathered behind Joker (Deku). But amongst the crowd, they're were only three who weren't wearing clan masks and made the way over to Joker (Deku)

~Gentle Criminal~

"Welcome back Sir Joker."

~Joker~

"Hehe, it's good to be back. And as you can see I brought some new friends along."

~La Brava~

"Yes we've noticed that."

~Joker (Deku)~

"And it's thanks to your little help."

~La Brava~

"That better not be a joke poking at my height."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, you can see it however you please."

Looking at Joker (Deku) and all of the villains by his side, Shigaraki suddenly spots a familiar face.

~Shigaraki~

"Wait a minute, Mustard!?"

Standing right by Joker with Mustard who smirked at Shigaraki and everyone else.

~Mustard~

"Long time no see."

From seeing him again and seeing those two other villains next to Joker (Deku), Shigaraki realizes that he was the one that freed them from captivity.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well now that you're all here, let us start planning for the fun we're going to have."

~To be continued~