"OW! Harry, that really hurt!!!"

I don't want anyone else to see me like this. She grabs me and holds me up to her face.

"What's wrong Harry? Did I hurt you?!"

I shake my head.

"Then what is it- oh, wait. I know what it is. You're scared of what she'll do, aren't you? Trust me, she would never hurt you."

I start to scramble around, frantically trying to get out of her hands. I start trying to cling onto anything I can find, my claws accidentally scratching Hermione.

"Harry, stop! You're going to take someone's eye out!"

She starts petting my head, and I start to feel sleepy. I stop clawing at things and Hermione holds me in her arms.

"There we go. See how much easier it is to be calm?"

Hermione and Ron exit the carriage, me in Hermione's arms. I allow her to carry me up into the castle, where we find Professor Mcgonagall standing by the first years, Hagrid close-by. 

"Ummm, Professor McGonagall? We've got a situation-" Hermione starts.

"What happened now? Where's Potter? He's usually with you two."

"Well that's the thing," Hermione says, holding me up. "Harry's kind of a cat now-"

"How did this happen?" she says, reaching out to grab me from Hermione.

I let her hold me, not fighting her while she checks for any injuries.

"Well, that's what we're trying to figure out-" Ron says.

"We think he's an Animagus." Hermione butts in.

"Well, can't he just turn back?" Professor McGonagall asks, handing me back to Hermione.

"That's the thing, he can't. We've been trying to figure out how to get him to turn back, but we can't find anything!"

"Hagrid, lead the first years into the Great Hall, you three, come with me."

"Will do!" Hagrid says, beckoning for the first years to follow him. "Come along now, follow me, all of 'ya!"

Hermione sets me down on the grass.

Hermione, Ron, and I follow Professor McGonagall to her office.

"Okay, when did this happen?

"This morning, on the train," Hermione answers. "Malfoy was there, though I don't think he did anything. What's weird is that, after Harry turned into a cat, he wanted Malfoy to hold him, and then Malfoy picked him up and started petting him. Then, Harry started purring."

"What? I thought he hated Malfoy?" Ron asks.

"You left before it happened."

"Oh, that makes sense." Ron says.

"Hmmm, well, that is a little strange."

"So, is there any way to get him to turn back?"

"The only thing I can think of right now that could be stopping him from turning back, is that he feels too stressed in his human form, and that he feels safer like this. Considering his past and how many times he has run into You-Know-Who, I have no doubt that stress is the real issue here."

"Professor, can I talk to you?" Hermione asks.

"Yes.Oh, and bring Harry with you. We'll sort this out. Weasley, go straight down to the Great Hall, no dilly-dallying."

"Yes professor."

"Good, now come with me you two."

I follow Hermione and Professor McGonagall out into the hallway.

=======================================================

A/N

Hey y'all, I worked extra hard on this chapter, sorry it took me so long to upload it! School has just started and I already have homework! I have to present something in class tomorrow! :'(

8th grade sucks.

As usual, this was done in about an hour and a half. So, yeah, I stayed up late last night writing this because I couldn't sleep...

Toodaloo,

LITTLEMISSGREMLIN