Broken

Fallon POV

Fallon POV

It was like waking up from a dream... well more like falling into a nightmare.

He wasn't there and it was all because of her...

My mother. The Evil Queen.

Here I was. Stood in the middle of the hospital room after being woken up from the curse my mother cast, by none other than Emma Swan. And he wasn't here.

He wasn't in Storybrooke. I don't remember seeing him once in the curse.

Meaning he was still there. In the Enchanted Forest.

"You... you did this!" I exclaimed pointing at my so called mother as Henry looked over at me.

"Fallon..." she tried to say as I interrupt and began walking over to her.

"Where is he? Why isn't here? How do I get back?" I asked staring directly at her not blinking.

"Fallon... that land. Everything that was there is gone. There's no getting back there." She told me as my blood boiled. She did this. With her stupid curse.

"So you're telling me that he's... just gone!?" I questioned as she slowly nodded at me as tears pooled in both of our eyes.

"Fallon sweetie..." she tried to say trying to grab me as I walked past her out of the room.

"Don't..." I warned walking right out and left the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I poofed myself in front of the house using magic I took out my house key opened the door and walked in up to my room.

As soon as I walked in I began packing all of the things I would would need before walking towards the stairs as I saw Henry's bedroom door open and saw Regina sat there hugging his pillow.

I was about to walk away when I looked out the window and saw a cloud of purple. I then realised what it was and smirked.

Magic is coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I poofed myself to the local pawnshop and walked in to see the owner Mr Gold stood behind the counter facing the wall.

"Are you blind? The door says closed come back another day." He spoke spitefully as I smirked at him walking further in the room.

"Even to family?" I questioned making him turn to me as a smile spread on his face as my smirk softened into a smile.

"Hi Daddy." I whispered as he stepped forward to hug me.

"What're you doing here? You live with your mother." He asked as I pulled away and just looked at him with a raised brow.

"You know exactly why I'm here. You know what she did." I told him as tears began to spill out of my eyes at the mention of it.