Since I usually Posts on Sunday's, funny quotes for today.

In case you're confused, I posted yesterday's part because I wasn't sure if the Wi-Fi was going to work on my usual posting days, but I guess it did like the power hasn't even been cut off for a single sercond and the wind isn't that strong, it just rained a bit. I was dealing with a hurricane here but it's all good now since I was in the side of the world where it didn't affect me much, so Wi-Fi working and I'm completely fine.

I just decided to post random stuff here related to Shaunn and the story I got right now, or just funny Persona 5 stuff in general. Why I'm not posting a chapter is because 3 chapters is because I still need to finish typing the next one. Now if you're reading this way far into the future, all that doesn't matter, just enjoy the funny.

Before we start, I also want to take the time so I can thank KingKobra310 for helping me out with this story, I couldn't have done this without him.

Alright let's begin funny moments to help you cure from what I just typed in the last chapter, these aren't canon to the story, just funny stuff I came up with for shits and giggles while working on this. Think of this as the theives den to my fanfic. Most of these are just Akechi cause akechi is a funny man.

Ishtar Looks Like Ann

Ann: Wait Akira. Why do you have a Persona that looks almost exactly like me but in a skimpy outfit?

Akira: what do you mean?

Ann: That... Ishtar I think you called it.

Akira: Well, it is a really good healer persona.

Ann: But why does she look like me?

Akira: *shrug*

Ann: Any other reason you have it?

Akira: Not really...

Arsene: Simp

Sataneal: I know right?

Raoul: No wonder he isn't with Ann yet.

Lavenza: He's simping worse than Morgana.

Igor: Wait, that's possible?

Akira: ...

Akechi reacting to everyone having their first-tier persona while he still has Hereward.

Akechi: Skill issue, you can all choke on my smoke

Morgana: you can get down on your knees to suck and blow my dick j-popstar looking ass wannabe

Akechi: you're a simp who won't ever get bitches

Morgana: says the gay one who complains how some attic boy ruined all you worked for and fell in love with him knowing full well he's not gonna date you

Akechi: I did not fall for some attic trash, I have standards.

Morgana: your standards left the building when you fucked pancakes raw

Akechi: