9.

Fourth

When I woke up, it took me a few moments to realize I wasn't in my own bed. My head was pounding, and my body felt sore as I tried to sit up. I was alone in the room, the morning light filtering through the curtains casting shadows on the unfamiliar walls. As I glanced around, I noticed my clothes were scattered across the floor, reminding me of what had happened last night.

Flashback

"Sweet and gentle, yes?" Gemini asked, even as I let out a rough moan. "No? You want it harder?"

"Please," I whispered.

"I can do that," Gemini bit out. "I can fuck you hard, Fourth, if that's what you want. I'll make you feel me for a week."

"Yes," I moaned, and Gemini lost the last of his patience.

Then he was pushing in again, using my hip to steady himself. His eyes closed at the feel of the my arse—tight, hot, and slick. Gemini could feel the backs of my fingers where I was holding himself open, and that, more than anything else, that tangible reminder of how desperate I was for it, was what broke his control.

Gemini began to thrust faster as he was even firmly seated, knocking my hands away to get closer. He pulled my thigh back farther and pumped hard.

"You're so tight," he growled. "You take it so sweet. You were made to fuck, Fourth. Just look at you, all spread out like this."

Fourth sat up slowly, clutching the blanket to his chest as Gemini walked in. The sight of Gemini in a robe, casually holding a cup of coffee and some pills for the headache, was oddly comforting. He handed the cup to Fourth, who accepted it, still a bit dazed.

As Fourth took a sip, the familiar taste surprised him. It was exactly how he liked it—two sugars, a splash of cream, not too hot.

"How do you know what kind of coffee I drink?"

Gemini chuckled, "I just do. Why?"

"Noah says it's too complicated for him to memorize..."

"Fourth," Gemini started, his voice softer than usual. He paused, almost showing a side of him Fourth had never seen. But just as quickly, he snapped back to his usual, more guarded demeanor. "Are you okay?" he asked, changing the subject, his voice firm yet not unkind.

Fourth looked at him, the warmth of the coffee seeping through his hands. He was confused by Gemini's gentle treatment, so different from their past encounters and the stern boss he knew at work. "I... I don't know," he admitted honestly, feeling vulnerable. "Last night... it's just a lot."

''Is you body okay?''

Gemini's unexpected question sent a wave of heat rushing to Fourth's cheeks, his instinct to cover himself kicking in as he struggled to form coherent words.

"Um, y-yes, everything's f-fine," Fourth stuttered.

Sensing Fourth's discomfort, Gemini quickly redirected the conversation. "Go take a bath," he instructed, "I also brought some clothes for you. You can stay here today. I have to go to work. Everything is a mess."

As Gemini turned to leave, Fourth's thoughts raced, his mind fixating on the events of the previous night. "Wait," he blurted out, unable to hold back his curiosity. "About last night... the kiss... why did you..."

"It's not important," he replied, his tone clipped. "Just go clean yourself up."

But Fourth wasn't ready to let it go. "You know I'm married. So, why?"

Gemini sighed, his frustration evident. "I know," he said, his voice softer now, "We'll talk about it later. Now go."

"No. Why did you do it, Gemini?" Fourth's voice was sharp, accusatory. "Why did you kiss me? You knew I was drunk, damn it!"

Gemini's jaw clenched, "Oh, spare me, Fourth!" he shot back, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "You may be married, drunk or even drugged or whatever the fuck, but that didn't seem to stop you last night, did it?"

"Don't you dare try to shift the blame onto me!" he spat, "I was confused, Gemini! You knew exactly what you were doing, and you took advantage of the situation!"

Gemini's nostrils flared as he took a step forward, closing the distance between them. "You act like you're the victim, but you kissed me back as eagerly! I saw the way you looked at me. Don't act so innocent now."

Yet Gemini continued, "Do you even care about him, or are you just using him as an excuse to hide from your own feelings?"

"How dare you!""You have no right to question my feelings for Noah. He's my husband, and I love him!"

"Then why are you here?" he demanded, his voice rising with each word. "Why did you let things go as far as they did if you love him so much?"

"This isn't about him." Fourth snapped.
"This is about us, about what you did, about what I let happen!"

"And what, pray tell, do you want from me?" he growled, "Do you want me to apologize for something we both wanted, something we both needed?"

"I don't know what I want," he admitted, his voice breaking with the weight of his confusion. "But I know this can't happen again. I won't let it."

''Sure, you are not even believing yourself, Fourth.''

As Fourth's anger began to wane, he took a deep breath, attempting to steady his voice. "Gemini, please," he implored, his tone softer now, "I understand that we're both upset, but this isn't helping anyone."

"How can you just brush this off?" he demanded, his voice rising with frustration. "You act like none of this matters, like we didn't share something real."

Fourth shook his head, his resolve faltering as he struggled to find the right words. "I'm not saying it doesn't matter. But we can't keep dwelling on it. We have to move forward."

Gemini's expression hardened, his fists clenched at his sides. "And what if I don't want to move forward?"

Fourth's heart ached at Gemini's words, his own confusion and guilt gnawing at him from the inside. "I don't know, Gemini,"
"I just... I need time to figure things out."

"Fine." he spat, his tone bitter as he turned to leave. "Take all the time you fucking need. But don't expect me to stick around and wait for you to make up your mind."

And with that, Gemini stormed out of the room, leaving him alone with his thoughts and a heavy weight of regret hanging in the air. As the door slammed shut behind Gemini, Fourth's mind buzzed with a million thoughts as he stared into space, feeling the weight of the recent events bearing down on him. With a heavy sigh, he decided to sleep it off, hoping that a nap would bring clarity to his tangled emotions.