5.

Satang ʚɞ
today 3:30pm

Phi Tag, I just spoke with him!
Now I am waiting for him to come back, so I can hear the news.
read 3:35 pm

Fourth's heart quickened as he heard the familiar creak of the door opening. Rushing to greet his husband, Noah, he barely had time to utter a greeting before Noah's lips crashed against his, cutting off his words and stealing his breath. Fourth's instinct was to pull away, discomfort evident in his movements, but Noah's grip tightened, pulling him back in. In a slurred, drunken voice, Noah urged Fourth to simply enjoy the moment, despite Fourth's clear discomfort.

"Noah, I love you, but not like this. You're not yourself right now. Please, let me go."

Noah leaning in closer, his breath heavy with alcohol, "You always overthink everything. Just give in and enjoy it."

"No, this isn't right. I need you to stop and listen to me. I need you sober, I need you present."

As Noah continued to ignore Fourth's desperate pleas, he lifted him effortlessly and began carrying him towards the bedroom, his steps firm. Fourth's heart pounded with fear, realizing the gravity of the situation as Noah's drunkenness, changing his whole character. With each step closer to the bedroom, Fourth's sense of helplessness grew, his pleas falling on deaf ears.

"Noah, why do you do this? You're so kind one day, and then...this. Why? It scares me. One minute you're sweet, the next, it's like you're someone else..."

As Fourth woke up at 7:30 PM, his body ached with soreness, prompting him to drag himself to the bathroom. Gazing at his reflection, he was confronted with the sight of his bruised and battered body, a stark reminder of the events of the previous events.

Tears welled up in Fourth's eyes, cascading down his cheeks as he struggled to make sense of the pain he was feeling. Not long after, Noah stumbled into the bathroom, his disoriented state evident in his glassy eyes and unsteady movements. Wrapping his arms around Fourth's waist, he mumbled, "What's wrong?"

Fourth's voice shaking, "Look at me, Noah. Just look at what happened."

"What are you talking about? This? This is nothing!"

"Nothing? Noah, you hurt me. You didn't listen."

"I don't believe this. You're making it up. You're always overreacting."

"Noah, please, just try to understand—"

Noah cuts him off, shouting now, "Understand what? That you're blaming me for something I don't even remember doing?!"
Feeling the tension escalating with every word, Fourth watched helplessly as Noah stormed out of the bathroom, the sound of the door slamming echoing in the small space. Tears welled up in Fourth's eyes as he stood alone in the bathroom, the weight of their argument heavy on his shoulders. After a moment to collect himself, Fourth wiped away his tears and made his way upstairs, his heart heavy with the aftermath of their disagreement.

As Fourth cracked eggs into a bowl and started to prepare their meal, he couldn't shake the feeling of sadness that hung in the air. With each slice of toast and pour of coffee, Fourth poured a little bit of love and forgiveness into the breakfast he was preparing, hoping that it would be enough to bring them back together.

As they sat down to eat, the silence between them was palpable. Taking a deep breath, Fourth decided to break the silence.

"Noah, I... I'm sorry for earlier. I just felt overwhelmed, and I guess I didn't know how to handle it."

Noah merely nodded, his gaze fixed on his plate. Sensing an opportunity to shift the conversation to less turbulent waters, Fourth ventured further. "Did you... did you ask your friend about the job?"

Noah looked up, a faint glimmer of interest in his eyes, and nodded. "Yeah, I did. Gemini, the boss of the company, is looking for a new secretary."

The name sent a shock through Fourth, his heart skipping a beat. "Gemini? How do you know him?" he asked, trying to keep his voice steady. Noah seemed surprised at the question. "He's my best friend. Did I never mention him to you?"

"Oh, you might have mentioned him," he lied smoothly, though the name 'Gemini' echoed in his mind like a warning bell. After the meal, which continued in a mix of small talk and cautious reconciliation, Fourth felt his phone buzz with a notification.

Satang ʚɞ
today 8:02pm

hey Fot. Sorry for not answering.
i've been busy here and there.
so, did you get the news?

Yes, I did. I got in.
As a secretary.

omg so great nong Fot!!🩷🩷
but why aren't you glad?
isn't this a job you wanted?

Yes. It is.
It's just that. The boss I am working for is Noah's best friend, about which I just found out now.
Noah talked about him before with me, from his saying, but I just lied that he did.

what??
then what's his name??
maybe he mistook you for someone else.

Maybe he has.
His name is Gemini.

hah, you are kidding me, right?

I hope it's not who I think it is.

it can't be him, right?
it can't be.