Immediately everyone looked at swara and sujatha nodded and swara which she nodded back.

My bahu docter he is attached with her so much. He only hears whatever she says.

Sujatha said pointing swara. Swara nodded lightly to the doc. The doc nodded and gave the medicine script to laksh while he moved out to buy it. The docter asked everyone to leave as he want to talk to swara alone.

Everyone left. The doc looked at sanskar sleeping figure and said
Mrs Maheswari . Sir's childesh side can be handled easily but his other side is dangerous. We can't predict when he will appear. But once something trigger him he will appear so you have watch every single thing. And don't make his other side angry because he can even hurt you. If he goes out of control just hug or *the doc paused and looked at swara and gave a embrassed look and continued*

Don't get me wrong. Personality like him feel insecure with thier loved ones so they be over protective and possessive so they will always be in physical contact with them that makes them think like still their loved one like him or make them feel protected about you. So your touch can calm them down i am saying this in case if it happens.

And don't every try to leave him. Doc said the last line dangerously while they heard a foot steps. They turn to see around sanskar. He came near swara pulled her hand and said

Love what are you doing with his coat man. Let's go he is not good come we will go to our home

(A/p what a acting sanskar ji seems like you will competate Salman and shah rukh Khan 🤣)

Sanskar you not talk like this. He is a docter who treated you we were talking about formalities.
Swara said holding sanskar's hand in assurance.

But sanskar pouted and replied No you need to talk to him. I don't like him.  Let others talk to him. You talk with me

He started dragging her while wining at swara time to time.

Swara could notice the change in his behavior like doctor said.

They went towards Maheswari family waiting for them in corrider.

Mumma sanskar clapped at sujatha while she hugged him.

Sanskar my beta sujatha said in between the hug

Okay let's go home. Laksh said as everyone nodded

They went home.

At home
Swasan room🤫

Swara came in with a bowl in her hands and sanskar was playing with toys.

Sanky pov the great sm, Asia's no 1 business man is playing with toys. Life's Game. Ah my swara is also playing with walking here and there. Her waist is so good like a golden silk in between her saree. Oh God stop it sanskar you wish for your own grave.

Swara sat beside sanskar and gave the bowl of food to him.

But our sanskar is sanskar he nodded no and said love AAA he said like he want her to feed and opened her mouth wide.

Swara smiled and took a mousel of food and feed him. All the time sankar was eyeing her. And our swara was too innocent to think like that.

He looked at her golden waist and groaned feeling his inner beast reacting.

He holded swara's waist and squeezed it and smirked at swara.

Swara jerked at the sudden Action and looked at sanskar with shock. Seeing him smirk confused her more but after that what doc said strike her.

But she was so shy to make a move and kept quiet. While he slided his hands on her waist again and pulled her to him. Making their body parts come in contact with each other.

Sanky mv: that docter is good enough that he manipulated my love so much. That's good for me anyways. I am gonna have a bit of her today.

He pushed swara on the bed and took the bowl and placed and on the night stand. He hover above her.

He looked into her eyes and whispered today I will mark you as mine love. Mine forever then everyone will know who you belongs to.

Swara flinched at his tone but kept quiet as she was too scared to speak.

She nodded no triggering his anger.

Why can't I huh. We are married swara you are my wife. I have whole rights on you nd your body. And it your duty to full fill your husband's need like you will say these orthadox things right. See I don't want to scare you. I want everyone to know who you belongs to and that is me.

He said in a dominating voice and totally forgoting his calm. Swara did not know what to say and what to do and closed her.

Sanskar who had enough of her innocence smashed his lips on her. He kissed it with full passion showing his possession, obsession, possessiveness and how much he want to have her and conquer her.

His lips were tasting her lips without any mercy. He bited and chewed her petal like lips and sucked it making it swallow a bit. He pinched her waist making her gasp and open her mouth.

Using this chance he entered her mouth. Tasting every fluid and corners of her mouth. After a 10 minutes of kiss he was still not satisfied he wanted to kiss her like that forever. He wanted her juciy lips to be ruined. Ruined by him.

He parted away and looked at swara who was breathing heavily and her swallone lips making him feel proud.

Without any warning he attacked her neck and sucked and bitted it leaving hickey.

He wanted to go more but her tight shut eyes were making him feel guilty. He layed beside her.

While her back was facing him. He pulled her down and she was on his chest.

He encircled his hands around her waist and snuggled his nose on her neck and deeply inhaled her fragrance.

You are mine love. No one can take you away from me. I would never allow it. You are born For me and I will never let you go. If you accept me I will keep you as a queen my queen but if you be stubborn I will make you to love me back either by hook or crook you why because I am obsessed with you.

He smiled creeply saying this. Swara felt her whole body froze at his words. But she decided to ignore it.

After sometime swara and sanskar slept with Great difficulty.