chapter 6

Swara tried to push sanskar away and continued wiggling. But sanskar did not bulge a little. Swara looked up to meet his eyes which was filled with pain,hurt,angry. But she did not know also contain madness, possessiveness, jealousy.

San-- before she could say anything she was cutted off by sanskar

What were you saying love sanskar asked In a base voice making swara feel butterfly

Swara was speechless. She was out of words but sujatha's wish crossed her mind

Please swara make sanskar normal. I want him to marry a good and deserving girl. You can consider it as an wish.

You can't call me love sanskar said swara In a stern voice as possible.

Why can't I love. Don't play with me I know we are married ma told me that I have all right on you and can do whatever I want  with you and you won't resist. So I can call you as my love and you are my wife Mrs Swara Sanskar maheswari right. Don't lie to me love. Sanskar said the last line wining. He tried his best to keep his tone In a childish manner but her every words were triggering him. Waking up his inner beast.

He wanted to grab her neck and kiss her harshly with madness and possession. He wanted to conquer her totally and make her only his. If he could make her only remember him, he would have made her love him without any difficulty.

Each time he sees her he falls for her deeper and harder. He wanted to hide her in his room and admire her beauty for himself. He wanted her to love him back. He even doesn't want any one in between them not even his parents. But she wants to leave him and go away. But she has to know that her belonging is with in his arms as Mrs Swara Sanskar maheswari.

No sanskar it's wrong. Swara said trying to pacify him.

He was triggered at her resistance and stubborness. He pinned her to the wall and pulled her closer to him by holding her shoulders. He pressed his face more into her making her shiver under him.

Their face was inches away and their lips were about to touch but swara pushed him away in nervousness.

Sanskar feel down and fainted. Swara was scared as he fainted suddenly. She Carried him to the bed with great difficult and ran towards the kitchen to take water.

Sanskar opened his eyes and smirked ohh swara I thought of doing this so called innocent mad drama but seems it is so hard now I will play a double role and you have to bear my real side. I know after seeing my beast side you will not run away from me even after this if you try get ready to see the worst. He said devilishly.

Sanskar messaged his pa ray something and he heard so he closed his eyes.

Swara came there with water and sprinkle it on his face. Sanskar acted like slowly waking up. Swara sobbed looking at his weak state.

I did not take care of you well sanskar I am a wost caretaker. You have to be strong for you future wife she mumble slowly thinking that sanskar did not hear.

What did you say future wife and you are my caretaker