chapter 8

Sanskar opened his eyes and smirked at the swara figure who just went to call others.

He took his phone and called ray his p.a

San: did you do what I asked to. Is everything okay
Ray: Everything is perfect master only you have to reach there. I talked to them they are okay with it.
San: good
Ray:thank you master
San:okay I will hang up
Ray:okay master

He cutted the call and smirked at rotated his phone and kept it aside.

He closed his eyes and lay down smiling.he heard the commotion sound and sensed swara with all the family members.

At downstairs
Swara came to hall to see dp and rp reading newspaper sitting on the sofa. Sujatha and ap were sitting and gossiping random thing with ragini sitting near and using phone.

She quickly went near rp and dp and said uncle Sanskar has fainted we have to take him to hospital

Rp and dp were shocked and the ladies also heard it and rushed to room.

They carried sanskar to the usual hospital where they treat him.

At hospital
What happened why he fainted
He docter  asked calmly

Doc when we were at our room suddenly he fainted when he woke up he talked normally like he recovered and again he fainted . Doc did he recover swara asked while the Maheswari family was shocked .

Dp and ap were sad and laksh,sujatha,rp were happy. While ragini felt neutral.

We can't saw that he recovered like that. We have to do some test after that only we can say. So all may leave for now doc said and everyone nodded.

Swara was about me leave but doctor said Mrs Maheswari you can stay beside your husband.

Swara nodded while others left.
She interwined her hands with his and holded it tightly while sobbing.

Doc saw this and felt bad but he kept quiet and did his work what was told to him.

After few minutes of examining him actually acting like examining him. The doc sat with a file of sanskar.

He called all family members and tension was visible in everyone face.

See this is a serious issue but it does not affect his health. He has split personality due to his memory loss.
Doc said looking at them.

They looked at each other's face. The youngters understood while the elders stood still being confused the doc understood it and started explaining

Spilt personality means a person acting like two different person. One can be arrogant and another can be sweet but they both are same.
Just like a coin has two face the person would have two personality. In sir case his one personality is his child side and is his arrogant side which is very dangerous . So he need special care with someone special he likes so much.
Can I know whom he likes and be attached much ?
Doc asked.