chapter 4

The person on the call is revealed to be our favourite anirudh and bondita roy choudhury

Your devar always remember you bhabi sanskar said while smiling

Ok you guys carry on i will look after the kitchen munisamy bhaiya... she went

Anirudh took the call and asked politely what happened lil bro any problem? Tell me what's troubling you? He asked worriedly

Nothing troble bhai. I just want the help of number 1 lawyer/ barrister in the world
Sanskar said in a teasing way

Oh i am suprised the great SM is asking help from me. Now tell me what you want son
Anirudh says in a playful way

I want you to get a sign of that laksh maheshwari my so called cousin and use 15 crores from his account. I want him to face big lose i want him to cry. Also change the property in my name to swara, swara sanskar maheshwari he said while smirking

Your wish is granted but why. You want to punish the spineless fellow anirudh asked while sanskar chuckled at his statement

Sanskar narrated the whole incident and the thing laksh called swara as his. His blood boiled while just saying it.

Don't worry lil bro i will make sure swara will be yours and i will go to any extent to get you happiness ani said and smirked

Thanks bhai sanskar whines

And i talked to ranbir you asked him to collect information about your ex kavitha. Do you still love her?. If you do please stop it sanky she is not a good choice anirudh said slowly

I don't love her. I just want to know what she is doing and is she alive. Also i love my swara to the core you don't worry about it and take care  sanskar said in assurance

Okay sanky i will complete the work in sometime and take care sanky anirudh said while cutting the call. But sanskar just hummed in response.

Sanskar cut the call and smirked . You will regret saying my swara as your i will make you feel suffocated. I make swara as mine and you will be a loser laksh maheshwari loser who always lose. But this time even the world is against me i will not stop going to my love. She is a drug to me without touching her and hugging her i will go crazy even it is a second. I promise swara will be always sanskar's and sanskar will be always swara's.

He thought and went downstairs and jumped and clapped at laksh but laksh just made a irritated face and turned his head towards the kitchen. Swara was bending down and taking something and her wasit was slightly visible laksh looked at her lustfully.

Sanskar blood boiled seeing it. He fisted his palm till his knuckles turn white. How dare he bad eye my girl ahh i want to beat him to death but i cannot but that not thta i will leave him without punishment. I promise one day i will show my real side.

Sanskar went towards ragini and holds her hand but laksh did not care about it and kept looking at swara which made him feel more angry.

"What are you doing sanskar" ragini said while jerking away from hand

"Where is mumma" sanskar whines at her

She made a annoyed face and continued "dp and rp uncle went to office and ap and Sujatha moms went to temple and would come only after 3PM Enough!!"

Sanakar nodded his head as no and said " play with me nagini sister"

Ragini made a what the fuvk reaction and looked at him and asked "what nagini i am ragini for your kind information and go to swara and play i am not interested"

"Okay nagini sister" sanskar like a good boy and went while ragini cursed him under her breath. After that she sat with laksh and stared seducing him.

Sanskar entered the kitchen and looked at swara who was cooking. He went towards her and backhugged her. Swara flinched but as soon as she realized who is is she kept quiet.

Sanskar holds her waist while sliding her hands on her bare waist sending chills to swara . She shivers in his touch.

"Sanskar ji what are you doing" swara asked nervously

"Shh quiet love i wanna feel your hug. I want to hug you close to my heart till i go out of breath" sanskar said in  huskily

Swara blushed hearing him. Seeing her blush that too because of him made sanskar go in cloud nine. Swara again started her work.

Sankar sensually inhaled her fragance while hugging her waist tightly. It was turning him on it arousing his desire. His eyes darkened in lust. He looked at swara and licked his lips sexily. He wanted to suck her lips he wanted to hear her moan his name from her mouth. Be wanted her to suck him. AHH he growl feeling tight.

Sanskar looked back at kitchen to see angry laksh glaring at ragini he looked at kitchen but ragini kept stopping him. Lets add fuel to fire

I holded swara wasit in my one hand and caressed it while swara whines at sanskar to stop but sanskar just nodded his head no and continued.

Sanskar pulled swara's pallu and held it high and wrapped it around them whike swara blush.

He wrapped themselves and hugged each other lovingly. He kissed her cheeks while making her turn to a tomato.

But their romance was stopped by a angry voice that is none other than laksh. He looked at them angrily and pulled sanskar to the floor and pulled swara hands. Before sanskar could get up and push laskh. Swara pushed him.

"Stay in your limits mr laksh maheshwari" swara said and help me get up. I looked at her like crying and she hugged me tightly and patted my back whispering soothing words. After some seconds he came back to normal.

"Go away you bad boy don't touch my love or else i will call the police" sanskar said in innocent way

"Ohh love when this started wahh swara in a day you made my bhai fall in your love web" laksh said while clapping lightly.

"It none of your business Mr maheshwari" Swara said angrily

It's my business seems like you enjoyed romancing with my innocent bhai. You don't like my touch but let him touch you" laksh said furiously

"He can laksh he can. He is my husband and he have every right over me and my body and stay out of our matter" swara said and turned to ragini and said her to serve her husband in a sarcastic way.

"She is mine love" sanskar said declaring proudly while raglak stomp their feet in angry.

Hey guys pleas please give me ideas for more stories i am inserting the idea box after this chapter five your suggestions and thank you so much for 1k view i never expected this. Lots of love from your author

Park