chapter 5

Swasan left to their room. And raglak were standing dumbfounded. Ragini broke the silence and says laksh to eat breakfast and he nods.

Ragini (while serving) do you want this paneer thika
Laksh (nodding) haa keep did you do paneer thika
Ragini nods positively.
Lsksh thought for a moment and ate it. He could not believe that it was very nice he was praising it unknowingly

Laksh: wahh mmm ahh spicy and delicious super
Ragini was on cloud nine as laksh praised her for the first time. Before ragini could say something laksh grabbed her hand and kissed it. Ragini was in shock but laksh was busy in eating the panner thika.

Ragini looked at her hand and blushed seeing this he realsied what he did and keep quiet being embrassed. "Shit laksh what did you do control" he mumbled quietly under his breath which ragini noticed and started giggling.

"Don't laugh" laksh wined
"I have never seen a child in the form a big man" Ragini said while controlling her laughter
Laksh pulled her and unknowingly she fell on his lap. Both had eye contact unknowingly laksh heart started to beat while ragini's heart was already having a disco party.

Ragini put her hand around his shoulder and started playing eith with his her. Laksh felt himself getting lost from her touch. He pulled her more and thier lips were inches away. When laksh was about to smash his lips on her they heard a loud thudd.

Meow the cat pushed a vessel in kitchen. Both of them realize their position. Ragini got up and ran to her room blushing while laksh rubbed his neck to control his smile.

Swasan room.
Sanskar looked at swara who was crying because of laksh's words. His heart was tearing apart he wanted to kill him for making her cry.

Sanskar sat beside swara and hugged her from side. Swara leaned towards him and nuzzled in his hug. Both of them felt peaceful in other's embrace. Swara was sobbing in his chest.

"Love if you continued to cry i think my favourite t shirt will be wet in the flood of your cry" sanskar said innocently while swara chuckled and said "okay baba i did not cry happy". But sanskar nodded no and swara asked why confused.

"Smile" sanskar said and she grinned and swara got out of his hold but sanskar pulled her towards him and pinned her beside the wall on the bed . Swara looked at her shocked but he simply gave a kiss on her cheek and showed his cheek like
Wanted free sweet kiss for this sweet sanskar by my wife the sweetest swara.

Swara without any option leaned towards his cheek and place a kiss. He grinned and put his head on swara's lap and looked at her lovingly. Swara smiled back and caressed his hair playing with it.

Sanskar felt peace in her lap like a motherly feeling. He wanted to protect his angel and cage her in his love forever.  Every second he is falling for her, every second he is going crazy for her. She is the only girl who makes him feel like this and this is his time now and he won't let her go away from him. A king need a queen and our king is already head over heels for our queen. Even he will give everything but not his queen,his love, his lifeline , his jaan, his shona , his addiction, obsession lust and everything. Even if he has to kill the world he would but never give her to anyone.  In this life time she is born to be the beast's and she would be.

Sanskar holded swara's hand and said "you look so much beautiful love" his was seductive which was definitely not noticed by our innocent swara

"Do I" swara said being amused. He simple shook his head positively and replied in a base voice so much.

Swara doesn't know why but his base voice sent shivers mixed with butterflies in her. She blushed hearing him. She got compliments from many people but his complaint makes her blush. She always feels special around him. Like she is special person for him (a\p she and her innocent mind areey bav koof you are in love yarr pyarr. Kitna confusion just come to point. my hand is paining).

Anyways she liked this feeling and wanted it to last for long but somewhat the fear of loving him was evident in her heart. She just said she will make sanskar back to normal and divorce to his mom and sanskar he deserves better.

She pushed sanskar on the bed and got up while looking confused. Sanskar looked at her with cute pout and said why love

Stop stop it sanskar maheshwari don't call me that i am not your love please baba please she said gulping the the tears

Sanskar was angry on her. How dare she stop him from loving her and showing his love. Right now he wanted to slam her on the bed and make her understand that he has every right to love and everything but he controlled his angry looking at swara who was controlling her sobs.

He went towards her and holded her hand but she jerked away and pushed him. She was about to go but sanskar pulled her towards him and she collided in his hard chest. He quickly caged her in his arms. But swara started to struggle she tries to push him and beat him with her tiny hands but nothing worked (a/p you can't stand against this giant sanskar cho