15th March

" Kiss me under that starry light

And kiss me in the falling rain.

Kiss my soul taking me to the stars

And tell my heart, who owns it. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15th March, Friday 7:00pm.
This is the day my name officially got changed to Mrs. Nithya Chakravarthy. Though I'm a little unhappy to leave my freedom filled bachelor life, I'd never regret marrying this man. In the last month, he has shown me his love. The love that all novels has, the romance that every lead couple follows. If god ever comes to take my life, I'll happily surrender to him now, Cause I've had the taste of his love for my lifetime.

My parents were also very happy since now I was settled and got married to a man who could take care of me for my lifetime. His parents have also agreed to me very fast despite the fact that we weren't as rich as them.

As a new bride I sat on my bed with dupatta over my head for him to remove. And then I heard footsteps indicating he's here.

He entered and closed the door. That sound somehow twisted a knot in my stomach. His footsteps sound increased and then I can feel him at the edge of the bed. Then he removed dupatta and gently holding me he kissed my forehead. I was melted into his touch when his hands held my neck. Before we could proceed further, I had stopped him and made him sit on the bed while I took the glass of milk and gave it to him. He drank half and gave the rest of half for me to drink. I drank it and then drops of milk stuck on my upper lips which he wiped using his fingers and sucked his finger clean.

Embarrassed, not knowing how to face him I bend my head down shyly. Just then I remembered my mother words and was about to touch his feet when he held my hands and pulled me into his lap. Making me sit comfortably in his lap, he said "I love you Nithya, you live in my heart and no need of this those things."

I nodded and said, "I love you too"

"I had a question from a long time, that time why did you send me the request?" I asked him.

"Actually I wasn't used to using Snapchat, my account was created a long time ago. And that day I bought new phone. So while I was checking apps to transfer to my new mobile, I realized Snapchat was present in my mobile. When I opened and saw suggestions, I saw your name similar to me. So I sent you a request. But seeing you not responding even after a week, I checked once again and saw you changed your name. To irritate you for not accepting my request, I changed my username. But it was the best ever decision I have taken. You really made me a slave to your heart. I never wanted to be free from your cage. Just tell me I'm yours"

"I'm yours and I love you" I said while looking into his eyes.

"Are you ready to take our relationship to next level?" He hesitated before asking this question.

If this was once me, I'd have many doubts. But after experiencing his love, which doesn't have anything to do with my looks or skin tone, all my insecurities were resting in the dustbin. If anything, I want to give this his right. Legal right as my husband and personal right as my lover.

I nodded.

Within seconds, his soft lips were pressed against mine, taking my breath away in every second.

This is my story, wait I forget to say, we still use only Snapchat to chat. Though we were friends in other social media, we only user Snapchat to chat.

 Though we were friends in other social media, we only user Snapchat to chat