24th November

" I'm wrong, if I ever said I had fallen for his words. Because it's his heart which made his tell those words only to me. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful café with the smell of fresh leaves, colorful flowers. I sat down waiting for someone while chewing on the food that came to me without me ordering. And then, that someone came. He was wearing red color shirt, having beard and fair skin tone with few of his strands falling onto his face making him look even more handsome.

He handed me a bouquet of red tulips. I took them and kept them gently on the table. Then he sat on his one knee on the ground and gave me a hand asking my hand to keep in his hand.

I kept my hand in his. Then he pressed his lips ever so softly on my fingers in his hand and stood up, twirling me to his side. Music started playing. He kept his hands on my waist and twisted and twirled me to the music. All the while I became a toy in his hold playing to the music of his heartbeat.

Then the music stopped and he kissed straight on my lips.

Alarm rang and I groaned, opening my eyes, I saw my surroundings and saw I was in my room and realized it was a dream, a beautiful dream. That felt so real and my lips are warmer than my body. Or is it normal to have lips hotter than body after waking up, I don't know.

24th November, Friday 7:00am.
I opened my mobile and saw a notification in Snapchat. My Snapchat notifications are none other than from that only person, whose name I don't know. But I came to know a lot about him. His age is 29, his girlfriend cheated on him and married the guy her family chose because the chosen groom by her family is rich. So he worked pretty hard, started from street cooking and then taking loan from bank he started hotel and it was now a brand.

'Gratitude' is his restaurant name. I know 'Gratitude' restaurants. They are almost present in every big city of India. I sometimes doubt myself, if he is real. But even if the façade he's showing is not real, I know by my heart that his heart he showed in chatting to me is true. Till today, I thought it won't change anything even if he's not real, but after my dream I realized I'm falling hard into this.

Only God can save me.