Prolouge

Hinata, Maya, and Shoto were playing inside Haru's house and play with their favorite heroes. All Might, Endeavor, and their father.

Hinata: Ok. I'll be Daddy, you'll be All Might, Maya, and Shoto can be his daddy.
Maya: No fair! I wanna be daddy! You always play as daddy! I have to play as All Might, every single time!
Hinata: Because I'm the oldest. But I'll play as Endeavor. He's kinda cool. See? He's on fire! Cool, huh?

Shoto and Maya look to see and their jaws drop.

Maya: Endeavor's on fire!
Hinata: Of course he is, he's the Flame Hero.
Shoto: No! I played with dad so many times and that toy never did that!
Hinata: What's wrong?
Maya: Drop the action figure.
Hinata: Huh? AHHHH! I'M ON FIRE! I'M ON FIRE!

But it didn't hurt at all for Hinata, in spite of the flames enveloping his hand.

Hinata: Weird. We have to tell mom. Is she here?
Shoto: Mrs, Fujimoto just came back.
Maya: MOOOMMMM!
Shoto: MRS. FUJIMOTO!
Asami: Ok kids. What's going on?

Soon walks in a blond woman with green eyes and a black shirt and white coat.

(The eyes are turquoise or blue looking, just pretend they're green.)

 ———

———

Info.
Name: Asami Fujimoto (née Miyamoto) (藤本 朝水, Fujimoto Asami)
Age: 46(Not in the prologue.)
Quirk: Mirror
Hero Name: Mirror Hero: Lake
Height: 177 cm (5ft 10in)
Birthday: 04/03
Blood Type: B
Family: Haru Fujimoto (Husband), Riku Fujimoto (Eldest Son), Sora Fujimoto (Eldest Daughter), Hinata Fujimoto (Youngest Son), Amaya Fujimoto (Youngest Daughter).

Personality: She is a caring and motherly woman who cares about the people around her, but won't hesitate to go into Mama Bear mode.

Quirk Abilities:
-Absorption of Energies and anything non-physical.
- Blasting out what she absorbs.

Stats
Power: 3/5 C
Speed: 3/5 C
Intelligence: 4/5 B
Technique: 6/5 S
Cooperativeness: 5/5 A

Facts.
-Before her retirement, she was the No. 5 Hero,
-Rei Todoroki is her best friend, and they've known each other since before they married their respective husbands.
-She comes from a rich family with her Thai Mother and Japanese Father, Sarinya and Akio respectively. Before she married Haru, her last name was Miyamoto and she had an older brother and a younger brother. Her older brother was named Kazuki Miyamoto and her younger brother was named Aroon Miyamoto and lives in Thailand.
- She met Haru during her time in high school at UA.
- Her parents were the normal babysitters whenever she and her husband have to do work as a pair.
-She is half Thai and half Japanese, and can speak Thai, English, and Japanese fluently.
-Her given name means "morning water".