She did not exaggerate about the line. Since the Vatican is considered a separate nation to Italy, proper security was implemented hundreds of years ago, and they even have their own medieval style army, that being The Swiss Guard. However, they seemed to expect Katrina, ferrying her and Ochako inside, past them. The outfits they wore were just as colorful as any modern hero, but their group has been in service since long before the dawn of quirks. The Catholic Church was already considered ancient, and their guards were the same.

That was when things turned unexpected, as someone spoke in Japanese. "Wait a minute... Uraraka?!"

Turning, she found one that she did recognize. A peer from the other class, the class that accepted her far before her own. Ibara Shiozaki.

"Hey... Shiozaki... what are you doing here...?" The brunette laughed nervously. She was, with her family, being led the same way they were.

The vinette explained, her piousness slightly leaking through. But, fortunately, it was toned down, especially considering the... angelic company she had now. "My father is the Archbishop in Japan. We came back to this holy place for vacation... as well as father's business. Why are you here?"

"Well..." She glanced over to Katrina, who watched them both amused. "It's a long story."

Meanwhile, the redhead demon yawned, before giving her greetings. "Ah... the Shiozaki's... I remember when you were a young priest, visiting Roma for the first time. Archbishop already... and with a family." She looked at the vine girl's father. "You must be very... proud."
He lowered his head in subtle respect, "I am, not overtly so, of course, but content with how my life has turned out."

"I see." She continued to smile warmly. "It's funny how we all... know... each other."

"Isn't it?" The archbishop replied. He glanced at the young brunette. "May I know how you two... met?"

The redhead smiled slightly, "She found me, actually. My grandfather... told her that we should... meet, and that I can help... guide her in the... healing process."

"I see." He knew, of course, part of the whole truth. That her quirk had been killing her, and that she was seeking a cure. This was something serious, especially considering the speed of her departure. And if Katrina, who he only knew as the Demoness... was involved, then this was far bigger than than just a mere quirk evolution problem.

However, the two young girls were in a conversation of their own. "As for why we are here... it is currently winter break. We have two weeks off from our studies. Did you not... notice?"

Shyly, she had to state the obvious, "Well... no. To be fair, I've been basically on the move for a while now. It's... hard to keep track sometimes."

"That is fair." The other student agreed. It was then that they arrived at their destination. The whole place was far more ornate and gilded than anything either of them have seen before. Now that they actually noticed their location, the brunette was struggling to comprehend its worth... and threatening to faint on them. Keep it together Ochako!

Y...Y... Yeah...

The door in front of them was guarded by two similarly dressed guards. Their ostentatious red and blue uniforms belied the armor, both Kevlar and anti quirk gear, hidden underneath. The door itself was extremely fancy, with a set of crossed keys, the bits, or teeth of them, pointing upwards. They were nearly perpendicular to each other.

 They were nearly perpendicular to each other