The Vatican

Izuku was the first to awaken the next day. He was always an early riser, even after death. It was a part of why Ochako's condition was so bad before finding Life, after all. But now, he could think while she was asleep.

Normally, this would be his time to reflect, and plan for the day. This, however, was interrupted by a very embarrassing reason. That being... Katrina was hugging them in her sleep. He remembered how they could only get a single room with a king bed in the interim... and only a king bed. Izuku had fainted the first time, somehow still unused to others being so intimate with him. He'd barely gotten used to the way his life was in Ochako's body, being as accommodating as he was... That was something he was forced to get used to. But this? Intimate contact? No dice.

Carefully trying to extract himself, he found the demoness' embrace was too strong. This was the ex-sin of Sloth, and remnants of her old title remained. The primary part being that she was a heavy sleeper. Given her massive height and strength difference, it definitely meant that he'd be forced to suffer.

Katrina, on the other hand, was starting to stir. Opening her eyes slightly, she noticed Izuku's distress at her... embrace. While her dream reading was nothing to scoff at, it was not as powerful as Selina's desire reading abilities. She could discern memories, emotions, and right now, they were... adorable. Like a pet cat that had bread on its head, not knowing what to do about it. After giving a little squeeze, she started to get up with a yawn, to his immediate relief. "Haaah... that was a great sleep... I haven't ever... slept with an... angel before. I offered Sebastian... y'know... but he seemed to be... too embarrassed." Stretching, she thought aloud as she quickly manifested some clothes. Another source of Izuku's embarrassment, was that she had decided to forsake them during their sleep. "Too dedicated to that mortal, Deliah. Angel wings are sooo soft..." Finally seeing Ochako awake, and exit from their motel's room restroom, Katrina went in and splashed some water on her eyes, determined to grab some coffee. "We need a bite... for breakfast... then... we go to the Vatican."

Leaving the place for good, they acquired food from a nearby cafe, and a pick me up. Ochako & Izuku enjoyed a hot chocolate, while Katrina had... some kind of caffeine abomination that not even Sensei Aizawa would consider drinking, as sleep deprived as he seemed to be. A Double Death Wish coffee, with 3 sugars and full milk. When she ordered it, everyone looked at the demoness like she was suicidal. For most people, the sheer amount of caffeine in the drink was enough to kill those susceptible to heart attacks, or those with a low tolerance to the chemical, as some quirks did lower tolerances to certain things. Despite this, most people would be put into a hospital, quirk or no. Meanwhile, Katrina took a sip to everyone's trepidation, before sighing in relief. Not that she survived, but that she had a good drink that she was familiar with.

Looking around, she noted that everyone was watching. She shrugged, and took another sip. As if this was normal. "Come, Ochako. We have to get there before... the line."

"Right..."