Chapter 13

As the trio (Yoongi and Taekook) went down stairs, Taehyung squinted his eyes just to see 2-3 people in the living room and his hyungs in front of them.

"What is going on? Why are there unknown people here ?" Taehyung asked with curiosity.

"I have no idea, but all they are saying is for us to vacate this house" Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulder .

_________________________________________

As they reached near their hyungs, they heard a man speaking in a very atrocious tone "Look here yall, we ain't gonna argue further as this is really gettin' on my nerves, ya? So why don't you just get the hell out of this damn house?" The man said walking close to Namjoon, the one speaking and glaring at the man as if he was going to kill them there itself.

"Sorry sir," Namjoon said, exaggerating more on the word 'sir' and continued "We are not going to leave this place, we didnt come here to argue. Also, we have alread booked this place for us" he made a confusing face when he said the last sentence.

"Oh man.... This bro really wanna go the hard way" the man on the side of the man (what? 😂) infront of Namjoon said.

"No. Hold on Jun-eso" The leader of the 3 said. " No worries, they will come out of this house themselves" Namjoon could see the man smirking. "Let's go boys."

The 3 went out of the house, while RM took a sigh of relief. "Who were they, hyung? And what business did they have with this House anyways?" Jungkook, the youngest of them all asked

"No clue, but thank the God that they are gone. They really think we will go of that easily." Namjoon scoffed, rolling his eyes,
"Anyways, since it's evening let's go for a walk altogether in the nearby park."

Excluding Robin, others nodded their heads.

_________________________________________

"My my my! It got dark sooner than I expected

"My my my! It got dark sooner than I expected." Jimin remarked. "It is always like this! Whenever we hang out together, the light is no more." Jin voiced out ,chuckling.

"Uhm-- hyung? I think that was not the way you wnated to phrase the sentence right?" Jimin told.

Jin made a confusing face, but after seconds later, he realized what he meant.
"I d-didnt mean that-" he uttered while stuttering.

"Well, uh, it's fine" Namjoon said, with a awkward tone and a smile. Suddenly the atmosphere was awkward.
No one spoke anything and their eyes looked here and there to avoid any further awkward moment.

Finally Taehyung decided to speak after what felt like hours, "Guys, I will just walk around the park. Anyone of yall wanna come with me?" Taehyung looked around just to find them looking at each other to see if anyone is going. Then they turned their heads, towards Taehyung and shook their heads as a no.