Chapter 5 (Rewrite)

*PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU WRE HOMOPHOBIC, THIS IS VIDEO IS NOT FOR YOU! ITS ONLY FOR TAEKOOKERS. PLEASE RESPECT THE IDOLS IN THIS STORYLINE. THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO WITH REALITY, THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM THAT SHOWS IN THIS STORYLINE. IT IS THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION*

And also I'm so sorry but this is not proofread so ignore the mistakes in this story!

Also, Somehow the previous one actually got deleted--- I don't really know how but it just happened, and the saddest part is that-- I forgot what I had written so I will be changing the whole storyline 🥺 also- some of the characters were not introduced so I think there will be other parts as well!
Ok Let's Get It!

A few days passed, Tae was enjoying his time with his Eomma and Appa. Jungkook was also enjoying it, he would always look at Taehyung again and again.. admiring the latter (I just forgot if I had mentioned the age but it's fine right???--)

At present, they were outside right now, walking in a park since they wanted fresh air

Mrs.Jeon and Mr.Jeon were walking ahead while talking about something and Taekook behind them. Taehyung was amazed at the scenery, he was upset that he didn't bring his phone but oh well. While our Bunny boy, secretly admiring Taehyung, looking at his side profile and looking at his beautiful features and admiring his eyes which were blue like a clean ocean or sea. Then...

Mrs.Jeon: Oh ! Taehyung and Jungkook!

*Taekook looked at Mrs.jeon*

Mrs.Jeon: We are going to rest for a while okay? I am quite tired

Mr.Jeon: Shall I carry you my queen? *Grins*

Mrs.Jeon: Aishhh!! You won't be able to pick me up again *chuckles while mr.jeon just scoffed*

Mr.Jeon: Anyways, we are going to sit over there *points to a bench under the shade of a tree* so if you want to go home or you want anything you can come there okay?

Both Taekook nodded their heads as it followed their parents/in-laws going towards the bench.

Now it was an awkward atmosphere, nobody was talking, only the sound of rustling of leaves and birds chirping was all they heard. Well Jungkook decided to break the ice.

Jungkook: Uhm... Shall we go ahead? There is much more to explore .. *nervously waiting for his answer*

Taahyung saw the nervousness in his eyes..

Tae: *Chuckles* Yep! Lets go

Jungkook took a sigh of relief and then they moved ahead, they were talking, laughing, giggling, flirting and teasing etc.

Tae: kookie..

Jk: Hmm??

Tae: .....

Jk: what happened? Something happened?? Did you get hurt anywhere?? *Worried sick*