feel loved

🧸🩻

lately jeongin has been feeling sick to his stomach, hes been so scared to tell an extreme truth because he doesnt want his three year relationship to end.

three whole years and hes had this grudge, something shoved in the past. and he decided today was a good day to tell.

he got ready to get broken up with, get slapped in the face, screamed at, whatever his boyfriend wanted.

after seungmin had arrived from work he smiled widely seeing jeongin run over, burying his face into the olders chest.

"someones happy today." seungmin said, kissing jeongins head.

jeongin let out a shaky breath and pulled away, his eyes glossy and tears ready to spill out.

"je-"

"c-can we talk..? please.."

seungmin looked at his lover and nodded, they sat down in their living room area both on seperate couches.

"okay.. i totally understand if you want to break up after this, i mean.. i would if i was in your position." jeongin said.

"what is this?" seungmin asked.

"seungmin.. i.." jeongin said, looking away from the worried look on the older.

"im.. im not a man." jeongin softly said.

"huh?" seungmin said, staring harder than ever.

"i mean- im trans, female to male." jeongin said getting up, and apologizing with tears.

seungmin was hit with whiplash, his boyfriend of three years was trans this whole time and decided now to tell him.

"i- i cant believe you would lie to me about something like that!" seungmin huffed, standing up quickly.

"why wouldnt you tell me about something like that?" seungmin asked.

"i-i got scared, i really do love you but i-i didnt want our relationship to end over me being trans.." jeongin muttered, looking down at the floor.

seungmin stared at him and walked off, before entering his room he paused and looked at the male.

"please give me time to think."

"o-ok.."

the door was shut and jeongin ran upstairs to the guest bedroom, he crawlled onto the bed and sobbed, sobbed his small little heart out.

he cried and cried until it was no more tears, and just the sound of him dozing off into slumber.

jeongin went days without leaving, too embarassed to even look seungmin in the eyes.

the hurt in seungmins eyes once the truth spilled, truly made him feel like a god awful human being.

even though they werent on talking terms seungmin would come in, sit down and feed jeongin, sure he was mad at him but he didnt want him to die.

after each meal, jeongin thanked him and seungmin would leave.

jeongin got up this morning and decided to take a shower, he left the room for the first time in weeks and entered the bathroom.