wow

💌🧸

"i really..really dont think i can.." jeongin said softly.

"innie! its so easy!" jisung said while munching on his cheesecake.

"all you gotta do is push him to a wall and lead everything." jisung added.

"but seungmin.. he gets all aggressive in bed yknow?" jeongin said.

"ive only topped a couple times, but those times i had to beg." jeongin said sipping his americano.

"because you need dominance." jisung said.

"i began leading with me and minho and he says im inproving!" jisung said.

"which-! is still hurtful.. but im inproving." jisung said.

"if i cant walk tomorrow its your fault." jeongin muttered.

"see! thats the spirit." jisung said smiling.

"can we change the subject?"

"yeah."

<^><^><^>

jeongin got home and locked the door he giggled feeling a soft feline friend rubbing against him.

"hi coco." jeongin said kneeling down petting him.

"hungry?" jeongin asked walking to the kitchen.

"hi innie."

"hi."

jeongin put the cat food and gasped as he was harshly pinned to the wall.

"what the hell did you do?"

"w-what are you on about?!"

"just a hi jeongin?" seungmin asked with a scowl on his face.

"what the hell did you do." seungmin said.

"what do you mean?!" jeongin asked.

"did you screw with jisung?"

jeongin shook his head.

"no! why would i do that?!"

seungmin huffed and let go of him, he returned back to what he was doing leaving jeongin puzzled.

"seungmin what the fuck?!"

"dont talk to me."

jeongin was speechless, what the hell?

"you think me and jisung screw together?! ill go screw with him seungmin." jeongin said walking to the door.

"you are unbelieveable!" jeongin yelled slamming the door.

he dialled up jisung.

"hes mad at me because i just said hi." jeongin said angrily.

"oh- well what else did he think?"

"he thought i was screwing around with you!" jeongin scoffed.

"the fucking audacity!" jeongin added.

"okay innie, now this is where you start topping. you're so mad that you get control this time. yeahh?? you see the vision?!"

"okay."

jeongin ended the call and faced the door, he walked back in slammed it and to seungmin harshly kissing him.

seungmin did try to take control but yeah he wasnt beating a furious innie.

"you think."

jeongin started while undressing the older.

"id go around."

licking him down.

"fucking someone."

jeongin moved up kissing his neck, seungmin was breathless.

"j-jeongin what the hell?"

jeongin took seungmins shirt off and took a nipple in his mouth, seungmin bit his lip as watched the younger.

"shit.."

jeongin unbuckled seungmins pants pulling them down and then his boxers, the way he was eyeing before taking it from the tip made seungmin gasp.

"ah~ jeongin~!"

the younger took him whole sloppily, just the way seungmin liked. seungmins moans were an indication jeongin was doing swell.

"fuck!~" seungmin gasped.

jeongin pressed his tongue on the slit and seungmin came from the pressure, jeongin sloppily drank letting some drip down his mouth. he licked seungmin clean and then stood up kissing him.

seungmin was pressed up against the counter, jeongin kissed, sucked and played with his mouth.

jeongin pulled away and unbuckled his pants and pulled those down then the boxers, jeongin grabbed seungmins waist turning him around and spat on his length.

seungmin was in a daze, doesnt even know what happening and whats not.

"fuck!~" seungmin moaned as jeongin harshly thrusted in.

jeongin was panting god seungmin looked amazing, so this is how seungmin views the younger.

jeongins thrusts became faster and he bit his lip at the feeling, hearing seungmins small gasps and moans.

jeongin came and rested his head on the older back for a while.

"shit jeongin."

jeongin kissed his back then pulled out seungmin caught him and kissed his head.

"good job innie." seungmin said applying kisses to his face.

jeongin smiled weakily and hugged seungmin.

"im exhausted now.." jeongin said lowly.

seungmin put their boxers back on and picked jeongin up leading him inside.

"sleep well." seungmin said kissing his head.

the older put his glasses on and stretched, he left the room to finish up his work.

word count 704

i need fluff ideas, ong most of this is smut