snow☃️

🧸

ty for 6k reads<3

as jeongin woke up he shuddered from how cold hes gotten, he sat up and grumbled scratching his head. he grabbed his phone and checked the time, it was 10:27am. jeongin looked beside him and smiled as seungmin was there bunched up in thr blanket and cuddling a plush.

jeongin looked at the curtain beside him and moved them for some sunlight, his eyes widened seeing snow falling from the sky and how white it was outside.

seungmin absolutely loves snow, sooo any good husband would wake up their lover so they could go play.

jeongin leaned down and kissed seungmins cheek then his collarbone.

"minnie." jeongin said in a soft tone, to not startle the now half asleep man.

"mmm..?" seungmin hummed basking in jeongins affection.

after jeongin moved from his forehead after placing a kiss there, he smiled and brushed the hair away from his eyes.

"snooow." jeongin said.

seungmin opened his eyes and rubbed them.

"sn..snow? snow?!" seungmin said sitting up.

"yes baby, if you get dressed reeeeally quickly then we can go play." jeongin said.

"okay!" seungmin said climbing off, stumbling a bit.

jeongin chuckled softly at how cute his lover was and got up as well, he changed into warmer clothing anf put his hat on.

"innie..?" he called out. "i cant find my black beanie, you know the one with the um.. ears?" seungmin said entering the room.

jeongin approached seungmin and placed it on him, he kissed his nose then smiled.

"there we go love." jeongin said.

seungmin smiled and dragged jeongin off and outside, the younger barely had time to comprehend that they were outside.

"oh my god! its so pretty innie! look look!" seungmin said hopping a bit.

jeongin cooed and nodded.

"play minnie." jeongin said.

seungmin ran to a patch where there was a lot of snow and began rolling 3 balls and stacking them, jeongin took a video of him and smiled as the older was esstatic about the snowman.

"l-look! snowman." seungmin smiled.

jeongin smiled as seungmin now laid down and starfished on the floor, he began making snowangels and stood up quickly to see it. he giggled and hopped in place.

seungmin jogged to jeongin and tugged his jacket.

"come play with me." seungmin said shakily.

"you arent getting cold minnie?" jeongin asked lowering the phone.

"n-no way— i havent seen snow in s-so long!" seungmin said with a smile.