forgiven

🕊🧸⚠️
mentions of: alcohol, abuse

seungmins an alcoholic, short simple and sweet. jeongin, his boyfriend who puts up with him every night, because seungmin comes home drunk out his mind.

sometimes it scares jeongin, like this one time seungmin was crying uncontrollably sitting in the corner.

it was 4am when jeongin woke up, he stood still seeing the sillouette in the corner and got freaked out.

hes watched too many horror games from youtubers like markiplier or jacksepticeye.

after a few minutes of staring he realized it was seungmin, he turned around and left inside to sleep.

whenever seungmin woke up at 9:37pm on the floor he pushed himself to the bathroom and threw up, he huffed and flushed the toilet standing up.

he washed his face and brushed his teeth then left the bathroom, seungmin looked around for jeongin and heard him in the kitchen talking to coco.

seungmin grumbled and rubbed his eyes.

"hi seungmin." jeongin said looking at his boyfriend.

coco ran to him and jumped on him.

"..hii coco, hi innie." seungmin said scratching her ear.

jeongin slid a mug of tea to the opposite side of him and tapped the counter to get seungmins attention, the older sighed and walked over staring down into the mug.

"seungmin.. you climbing out of bed at night, going to get drunk and coming back isnt healthy.. baby we talked about this." jeongin said.

"i-i know jeongin.. i cant help it.." seungmin sighed.

"the doctor said chewing gum could help relieve your.. um want for alcohol.?"

"also you havent been going to your appointments?.. your therapist keeps calling me." jeongin said.

seungmin went quiet and he frowned.

"they dont care for what i have to say, all they do is write t-the notes on me and nod their head." seungmin said.

"baby— its for the better, i dont like seeing you in that state." jeongin said.

"..its not my fault.." seungmin mumbled.

"darling i never said it was." jeongin said.

"you hate me."

"no— seungmin i dont, its just not healthy.." jeongin said.

"seungmin."

"what?"

"you're calling me seungmin, you only call me by my first name whenever you're mad."

"not once did you say minnie." seungmin said softly.

"okay.. maybe im sorta mad, its— its just.. frustrating to me, all the talks, all the appointments, all the medicine.. even coco."