The man is surprised at the sight of the Meteorite and he asks, "How did you know that I love rare rocks and gems? You sure know how to make a guy happy."

"Well, it is from Bill..." Serena says, and he asks us to thank Bill, something that we agree to do.

"You know, you've been fantastic. I want you to have this." He gives us more Moon Stones, but we don't actually need them to be honest.

Back on One Island, we meet Bill and he says, "Oh, hey, Ash! Guys! What kept you so long? Been out having a good time? And where's Brock?"

"Oh, Brock is staying at Professor Ivy's Lab." I say. Then we introduce Tracy to them. Tracy is also fascinated about the PC progress, and Bill adds, "That reminds me. We got it done. The PCs are up and running!"

"The job went incredibly quick. Bill is one amazing guy..." Celio adds.

"No, no! There was almost nothing left for me to do. Celio, I have to hand it to you. You've learned a lot." Bill says back to Celio.

"Oh, really? Ehehe..." Celio says with embarrassment.

"Well, there you have it. I'm finished with the job. I should head back to Kanto. Celio, I'll be seeing you again." Bill says as he bids them farewell.

Celio says, "Well, since you are here, how about you look around the islands, I am sure that as long as you have the Tri-Pass, you can go back to Vermillion City any time."

"We will like to do that." I say.

Once we get to the Pokemon Center, Insey decides to capture a Tangela at Treasure Beach, but just before we can go to Four Island, Celio gives us another quest.

Celio says, "Ash, guys, I'm modifying the Network Machine right now. I'm changing it so it can handle trades over long distances. When I get finished, you'll be trading for exotic Pokémon from Trainers far away. But, there is a slight catch. For the link to work, the Machine needs a special gemstone. It's supposed to be on One Island, but I haven't found one yet. Who knows where it could be."

We start to remember meeting Team Rocket in Mt. Ember, so that is the first place we decide to look for. When we climb down several ladders as they arrive at the B4F. We see some panels and Serena asks, "What are those?"

"They might be the Braille alphabet." I say, "They are good for blind people as that is how they write."

"So do you know what it says?" Yellow asks.

"I don't know, but there is also a ladder." I say as we climb down the ladder and find Ruby on the pedestal. "Wow, this must be it."

"Yeah." Serena says as we take the gem and get out of the mountain. Once we get back to the Network Center, Celio sees it and says, "Oh! Th-that's..."

We hand over the gem as he puts it on the machine, he is delighted as he says, "Thank you! Ash, Alice, you're simply amazing. ... ... ... ... Um... May I ask one more giant favor of you?"

"What is it now?" Misty is starting to get a little annoyed.

"While I was studying gemstones, I discovered something important. There is another gem that forms a pair with this Ruby. That other gemstone is supposed to be in the Sevii Islands. Ash, Alice, please, I need you to go find the other gem. May I have your ferry Pass and your Rotom Phone?"

After giving him the items, he gives us back after typing for a while and he also gives us another pass called Rainbow Pass. Celio says, "This is my own ferry Pass. It will let you get to all the Sevii Islands. Please, I can't do it without your help."

"So this will get us to Four to Seven Islands." I say. And I'm glad that I can finally go to Four Island to battle Lorelei.

Here is a new chapter, and I change it so that Tracy gets Scyther in Berry Forest. I know some of the encounters are not right, but for the story purposes, I hope you like it.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Moltres, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Exeggutor, Tangela, Scyther, Pinsir

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat, Scyther, Marill