When we get to the Pokémon Center, Nurse Joy and Chansey work on Scyther. We notice that the Scyther is glaring at Tracy. Nurse Joy concludes that it loses its swarm leadership position from battling a younger Scyther challenger. The loss forces it to leave the swarm and live in exile unless it wins another leadership match.

We decide to call Professor Oak about the problem, and he points out that Scyther's self-esteem is probably low due to losing leadership and being caught. "So what am I supposed to do now?" Tracy asks.

"You just have to keep in mind that every single Pokemon has its own unique feelings and personality. You must try to help Scyther regain confidence and its self."

"Right." Tracy nods.

When we try to help Scyther, it hears a cry from its swarm. It flies up and crashes through the window, heading away. It crashes back to the earth, still weak.

"Scyther! You have to rest now!" Tracy yells, but Scyther doesn't listen.

We rush along the Scyther, only to find that Team Rocket trapping Scyther in nets. But we notice Jessie's hair and we can't help but laugh about it. I know she is probably angry, and she brings out Arbok and Lickitung while James brings out Weezing and Victreebel.

Scyther is using Swords Dance, but it is still exhausted. We want to help him, but he refuses as he wants to battle on his own.

Meowth even joins the Pokémon to attack, leading the charge, but Scyther easily swats him away. Lickitung and Victreebel try to hit Scyther in a pincer attack, but Scyther flies up, Victreebel biting Lickitung. Arbok attacks from underneath Scyther, but Scyther uses Double Team to throw Arbok off, sending it back to the ground. Scyther lands and tries to rest as Victreebel attacks with Razor Leaf. Scyther stops the attack with its scythes as Tracey reveals how he knows Victreebel will use the move. Arbok attacks with Poison Sting as Scyther dodges. It collapses, low on stamina and unable to dodge the second Poison Sting. The new leader steps forward to stop the attack. The two Scyther team up and attack Team Rocket with Slash attacks against their Pokémon. Jessie tries to fire a bazooka, but Pikachu stops him with the Thunderbolt. Scyther attacks Team Rocket and leaves them with Mohawks, sending them flying again.

After cleaning the Scyther from the glue which I think Team Rocket did, Insey manages to have her own Scyther while Tracy's Scyther also returns to Tracy's Pokeball.

As we continue forward, we notice the girl crying and I think she's Lostelle.

"Whimper... Sniff... Oh! Please, help! A scary Pokémon appeared there a while ago. It kept scaring me. It made Lostelle scared. I'm too scared to move! But I want to go home... Oh! Here it comes again! No! Go away! It's scaring me! Waaaaaaah! I want my daddy!"

We turn around to find a Hypno approaching us. We quickly have Pikachu and Meowsie defeat it and send it run away. Misty says, "You're safe now."

The girl notices us and says, "Ohh! That was so scary! Thank you! Lostelle came here to pick some Berries. You can have this!"

She gives us Iapapa Berries, I think they're good for recovering health, but it is too sour that it might also cause Confusion status. "Lostelle's scared, so can I go with you to my daddy's house? Okay! Let's go home!"

"Sure, we'll take you home." Yellow says as we all head back to Two Island. Once we bring Lostelle back to her father, he says, "Lostelle, darling, forgive me! Daddy didn't know you were scared and in trouble!"

"It's okay, Daddy. I got to be friends with them." Lostelle says. Now that the man finally gets what he wants, I think it is time to ask him about the Meteorite. "By the way, this is for you."