7th October

" Unexpected meetings are sometimes meant to happen. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7th October, Friday 11:00pm.

I was casually scrolling my Snapchat having my username name as "queen_here".

Watching snaps in Snapchat is just like living with my friends and knowing their life. Knowing how well they're doing in their life, without us. Or the promises they are living that once we promised to fulfill them together. Or how well they succeeded in forgetting us. But still, we miss them in our life and when we see their snaps which are the things they do and their lifestyle, we know they are happy and eventually we'll be happy.

I was watching the snap of my childhood best friend who's trying to become a singer I think, because her every snap is filled with her voice with black video, must I say, it's so good and her voice is sweet. Just then a request popped out in my mobile with username "king_here" with the avatar where the guy is having beard, wearing glasses and a decent smile on his lips. Must I remind, the color of his dress is red with a few strands of hair on his face in fair skin tone. Just my type guy. But then I frowned seeing the name "king_here", did he just keep that name imitating me?

Fuming I rejected his request and changed my Snapchat username to "queen_of_my_world". This Snapchat, I don't know when they changed the username policy, but I couldn't be able to change my username till another year. Hmph, satisfying with the new one, I changed it.