broken

It was a crisp fall day in Tulsa. I was outside with all of the boys except Darry, playing football.

Darry hates it when I play. He gets scared that I'll get hurt or something.

My team consisted of Steve, Pony, and  Johnny. Soda had Dal and Twobit.

We had been playing for about an hour or so, My team needed one more touchdown to beat Sodas. Steve threw me the ball as I ran towards the makeshift endzone, not looking towards the ground. I tripped on a stupid tree root, bracing myself with my right arm.

The pain didn't hit me until I tried to put pressure on it to stand. I walked into the house, ignoring all of the boys's calls asking if I was alright.

I could see Darry was still in the kitchen, so I walked in to ask him about my arm.

-DARRYS POV
I was cooking dinner when y/n came into the kitchen holding her arm. Oh, this outta be fun.

"Hey Darry, I was playing tackle football and fell outside, and now my arm really hurts, and I know you hate it when I-" She said in one breath, obviously in shock.

"Y/nn one word at a time, please," I said, trying to calm her down.

"I was playing football outside and tripped and hurt my arm." She said more calm than before.

I took one look at her arm and immediately knew it was broken.

"Jesus, we gotta get you to the hospital," I said, but immediately regretted.

She looked down at her arm, which was currently in the opposite direction it was supposed to be in, and immediately fell, she would have fallen on the ground if I hadn't caught her.

"God Dammit, should have seen that coming," I said under my breath. I quickly laid her down on the couch and ran outside to get Soda.

"Soda, come on, we gotta get y/n to the hospital." I yelled. He ran towards the house, scooped her in his arms, and loaded her in the truck.

Time skip-
Y/n came back from the hospital with some pain meds and a cast. As soon as we got inside, Two-bit ran up and asked her if he could sign it.

____________________________
This one is super random, lol. If you have any requests, please comment them!

<3