Chapter Twenty Three: The Ritual

Start from the beginning

—————Scene Break Azazel's Office—————

     Azazel feels something entering his office as he sees a blue magic circle appear in front of his desk. He was tense but calms down as he sees Jake. "Sup Jake long time no see you need something from me again right?" Jake then came to his desk and said, "Yes it's good to see you too but I don't have time for pleasantries. I need to get into the armory." "Well you have access to the armory, why don't you go there yoursel-." "That's because the regular armory doesn't have what I need. I need your personal armory, it's really important and if you do this for me I will forever be in your debt." Azazel then says, "Alright then, when you come back I got a pile of documents that I let stack, if you do them we are even." I then had a thought, "Hey Azazel I have a more interesting thing than me doing paperwork for you. But I won't tell you what I'm cooking up. But if you agree to it. I promise it won't disappoint you." Azazel then rubs his chin as he says, "Well alright I accept, better be good though." Jake then smirks and says, "Oh don't worry it'll leave you drooling." Azazel then laughs, "Ahahah well alright lets get the item you need." Azazel then gets up off his chair and walks to the bookcase to the right of him as he pulls a book and a secret door opens revealing a room with many different weapons. Azazel then said, "You can take only 1 so make a good choice." Jake then looks around all he sees is a holy sword, a demonic sword, and some Norse swords. Then Jake asked, "Azazel do you have any Dragon slaying swords?" Azazel looked at Jake with a weird face. "Why do you need a dragon slaying weapon, you're a dragon." "Does it matter?" Azazel sighed and said, "You're right it doesn't matter, but there's one in that chest over there." Azazel pointed to a large chest in the corner. Jake went over to the spot and when he opened the chest a shiver went down his and Albion's spine. Jake then pulled the dagger out of the chest and unsheathed it.

"Wow, it's a good sword

"Wow, it's a good sword." Now talking to Azazel, "What's its name?" Azazel then said, "I don't know, hold up." Azazel then pulled out a tablet and then said, "Its name is Seraphim." Jake looked at the sword and said, "That's a good name." Then Jake activates Divine Dividing, "Hey Albion how do I put this in the Sacred Gear?" [First, think all about the sacred gear, and I will assimilate the dagger] Jake then sits down and then closes his eyes as he did this Jake's hair begins to rise as the sword starts to glow a black and purple aura then it begins to extend its aura into Jake. After 30 seconds the aura of the sword coming to Jake begins to stop after that a huge amount of darkness envelops Jake and the dagger when it dies down the dagger is nowhere to be seen. Jake then says, "Is it done Albion?" [Yes it's fully assimilated into the gear you can summon it anytime. All you need to do is think about it and it'll appear] I then focus and boom the dagger appeared. "I could get used to this. Anyway, what's the next step Al-." Jake was interrupted when he started throwing up blood, "Uuh kak." Azazel then shouts, "JAKE WHATS WRONG." [PARTNER] Jake wipes the blood off his mouth as he says, "It's okay Azazel and Albion I'm fine." He says this while Azazel looks at him and the puddle of blood on the floor. "You're clearly not okay! What's going on?!" "Look there's no time I don't have much life left I have to get this done with so I'll be able to live so Albion what's next." [We are going to Venezuela Angel Falls] "Alright." Jake then activated a magic circle to teleport him to that location.