Chapter 111

Depuis le début

  "Why should he pay his own legs? Wouldn't there be other shortcomings even if he succeeded?"

  Mr. Zang was slightly startled, and looked down at the wolf dog lying beside him.

  The empty sleeve on his left arm is still an eyesore to him, but it's all worth it.

  "Changing one's fate against the heavens and resurrecting one's life from the dead is something that goes against the laws of heaven. Not only does one have to pay an unimaginable price, but the person who has passed away is willing to come back."

  "Huh?" Ji Tingyu was puzzled: "Is there anyone who doesn't want to?"

  "Aren't you the one?"

  Ji Tingyu choked, he really didn't want to.

  "For the dead to return, it is necessary to rekindle the hope that was born in them, but those who died unnaturally and suffered pain will remember the fear of death and the fear of dying long after they have passed away. Naturally, I don't want to be tortured."

  Ji Tingyu has a deep understanding. He still clearly remembers the pain of life when his skin is slightly scorched.

  "Then what should we do? You have never experienced it, and you don't know how painful it is. Fear is something harder to let go than hatred..."

  "It's very simple." Mr. Zang said calmly, "If someone hurts for you, you won't hurt anymore."

  Ji Tingyu's heart twitched suddenly, his eyes were burning red, and an impossible hypothesis flashed in his mind.

  "Speak clearly! What do you mean I won't be hurt if someone hurts for me? How on earth did I get reborn?"

  "Go and see for yourself."

  Zang grabbed him and pushed him into the next gust of sand.

  "Someone has endured all the pain for you, eliminated the karma of the previous life, and allocated the rest of his life to you, so that you can forget your hatred and reincarnate without worry."

  Ji Tingyu didn't even have time to understand the meaning of this sentence, so he was carried by the wind and sand to the next space, and when he fell, he saw He Zhuo standing in the shadow with his back to him, and two tall bodyguards stood beside him.

  He drifted towards He Zhuo without even thinking about it, but in the next second, two bodyguards raised the wooden sticks in their hands, "Kang Bang!!" and hit his legs hard!

  "He Zhuo!" Ji Tingyu screamed in fright, rushing over while rolling and crawling.

  The wooden stick was shattered, and He Zhuo's legs broke forward at a twisted angle. He screamed and fell to the ground, hugging his soft legs and rolling in pain.

  Ji Tingyu threw himself on him, but the bodyguard snatched him out of his arms, dragged him to a bench beside him, and asked without confidence: "Boss, do you want to continue?"

  Ji Tingyu's eyes were dull, and he couldn't understand this sentence.

  He Zhuo replied angrily: "Continue..."

  This is his own... instigation?

  Ji Tingyu was dumbfounded, watching the bodyguard pull He Zhuo up, press the side of his head on the bench with his ears facing up, and then took out a wooden stick with a nail on one end.

  Before he could figure out what he was going for, there was a scream in his ear, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he watched helplessly as the bodyguard drove that long nail into He Zhuo's ear.

  First the left ear, then the right ear.

  Two pools of blood gushed out of his ear canal.

  The cat knelt on the ground in a daze as if a sword had been pierced through its heart.

  Broken leg, deaf... These are all the crimes he suffered in his previous life.

  It turns out that if someone hurts for you, you won't be hurt anymore, that's what it means.

  But the lover who was exchanged for him in this way was thrown away by him last night.

  -

  The tribulations of the previous life were far more than that.

  He Zhuo even made a list for himself, accepting each item.

  Sitting in a wheelchair with his broken legs, he would not eat or drink for a few days and was hungry. When it rained, he would dig mud in the garden and stuff it into his mouth. The servants thought he was hysterical and scolded him behind his back Sadism, psychosis.

  In less than a month, my stomach was starved, and I was as thin as a skull.

  In this way, he still doesn't let himself go, he eats a lot of poison as food, and after eating, he has hallucinations, and sees Ji Tingyu turned into a kitten and comes back to accompany him.

  He just touched his ears, and he was ecstatic like a fool, and fell off the wheelchair with excitement, only to find that he was the only one in the room from the beginning to the end, lying on the ground hugging the ball Maomao was in a daze.

  "Xiaoyu, why haven't you come back..."

  And Ji Tingyu crouched in the corner like a walking dead, witnessing the whole process.

  Tears ran dry and my voice became hoarse from crying.

  His whole body was numb from the pain, as if all the bones in his body were broken, cracked, so painful... even looking at He Zhuo, his heart would twitch.

  In less than two months, He Zhuo tortured himself until he was neither human nor ghost.

  Dismissed all the servants in the house, packed up the bits and pieces of the relics, like a believer who sacrificed his life, went to the small attic devoutly, and poured gasoline on the small bed.

  Ji Tingyu knew what he was going to do, this was the last step.

  He Zhuo lay on that bed, lit a fire and burned himself.

  The flames soared into the air, wrapping the person into a bright yellow fireball in an instant, dragging his crippled legs inside, screaming, rolling, curled up into a ball, and burning with crackling flames.

  Ji Tingyu cried loudly, slapped himself frantically, and smelled the smell of burnt flesh again.

  But this time he was no longer afraid, no longer afraid.

  He cried until he lost his voice, screaming "ah, ah," but couldn't say a word. He collapsed to the extreme, and his emotions became a pool of stagnant water that would not fluctuate. splash.

  He stood up calmly, threw himself into the fire, and hugged He Zhuo.

  In the next second, the two were swept away by the sandstorm.

  When I opened my eyes again, I was in the hospital.

  He Zhuo was lying on the hospital bed wrapped in gauze, only his mottled eyes were exposed, his body was burned extensively, and his life was at stake.

  But even then, he didn't get what he wanted.