𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟳

𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸
𝖮𝖥
𝖣𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭!!

"Last day, finally!" I mumble while getting up from my bed.

I headed straight to my closet to choose out an outfit.
I chose something simple for today.
A white shirt, black baggy jeans, grey jacket, and white Air Forces to top it off. I added some jewelry to make it even fresher, ykwim?

I headed downstairs with my black backpack strapped around my shoulders.

"Morning, N/n." My mom yawned as she continued making breakfast.
-"Morning." I replied, watching my younger siblings run around the house.
(Mb if y'all don't got any.)

"Imma head to school."
-"why so soon?"
-"Don't wanna be late to detention. Last time was a nightmare." I sigh.

"Oh okay." She nodded as I made my way out the door.

As I was walking and looking at the trees, boys and girls riding their bikes as other rode in their parents car.

I loved walking to school! What's the worst that could happen? I thought as someone snatched me and threw me in their vehicle. I tried yelling for help, but they put a hand over my mouth.

They were wearing all black with a ski mask, talking with each other and they had deep voices..
"Oh, shit..I'm being kidnapped WTF!" I thought as I tried to kick them.

(I'm js playing, y'all didn't get kidnapped🤪 the ppl under the ski-mask was ma other man😻)

I walked into the building and was met with students roaming around in the halls.

"Too early for this shit" I say, making my way to hell.

"Welcome to your last day." The women said.
-"yeah, thanks. I need it." I roll my eyes, taking a seat in my usual spot.

After some time, Dustin arrived LATE.

"You're late!" The women yelled which I knew was coming.
-"My bad, I was busy." Dustin shrugged.

"Guess what, young man." She put her finger in his face.
-"What? You Queen Cheryl's sister?"
(I'm js joking..!)

"Excuse you?"
-"Just saying." He shrugged and sat next to me.

"What's up?"
-"the sun, hehe"
(I'm js playing again! Stfu Greta, Gwen, Gemma, Gisela, Gisele, whatever tf you name is.)

"I'm just trynna get outta here." I say.
-"Last day." He smiled.

"EXRTA work." The women said, slamming papers in front of Dustin before walking away.
-"Don't do that shit..you finna get out anyways." I shrug.

"True" he said and pushed the papers away.

"So what you up to tonight or, like, later on today after school?" He asked.
-"why? So you can invite me and I watch over you while you sleep?"