𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ꩜

While I was doing my work, Dustin sat in the empty seat next to me and took the pencil out of my hand.

"Sup, Y/n." He smiled as I snatched my pencil back.
-"Hey, Dustin."

"I was wondering if you were free tonight?" He said as I nodded.
-"Wait, what for?" I ask.

"I wanted to try something with you." He smirks.
-"What is it?"

"Weed." He whispered into my ear.
-"You want me to smoke with you?" I whispered as he nodded.

"My place, after school." He smiled and sat next to Brandt.
I sighed and continued to do my work.

𝙁𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿-

School was over and I was headed to my house to shower before going to Dustin's house.

I showered and put on a long sleeved white shirt that had a grey star on the front, some pants and put on a black belt, then my Converse of course.
I took a fluffy, soft bag that had white and grey stripes with a mini star as a keychain.

I put everything I could ever need in the bag before brushing my hair and heading out.

I walked to Dustin's house and knocked on his door gently.

His mom opened up the door with a smile on her face.
"Hello! Who are you?" She asks.
As I was about to open my mouth to say something, Dustin spoke up.

"This is my friend, Y/n..Now if you'll excuse me." He said as he pulled me in.

"I invited her over to watch a movie." He smiled as she nodded.

"Alright, you do you." She smiled and closed the door before walking away.

"C'mon." Dustin said as he pulled my hand and took my upstairs to his room and locking it behind us.

"Aight, I stole this blunt from my dad but he doesn't know that." He said as he pulled out a blunt from his drawer.

He took a lighter and lit it up and took a hit off of it, letting the smoke fill the room.

"Oh shit, there's so much smoke!" Dustin said as he tried making the smoke go away by swinging his hands in the air.

I took a towel and placed it by the door so the smoke and smell wouldn't leave from under it.

He began to cough and he handed me the blunt as I took a hit and coughed.

"You good?" He laughed as we continued to smoke with each other.
After a few minutes we were both high and in our own world.

"Dustin, sweetie, why is your door locked?" His mom knocked on the door.
-"We're watching a movie!" Dustin yelled as I laughed.

"Shh!" He put his hand over my mouth as I continued to giggle.

"Alright, I believe you." She said before walking away.

We laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.
Dustin left to use the bathroom and shut his door.

I sat down on the bed and leaned my head against the headboard of the bed, my eyes half closed.