𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

Me and Dustin got into a very bad argument one day and his words hurt me..

"Why aren't you talking to me anymore? You're always ignoring me and coming up with some shitty excuses to not hang out with me!" I yell as he scratched his head in annoyance.

"Y/n, have many times do I have to tell you that I'm busy?! What don't you understand when I tell you I'M BUSY?!" He yelled back and pushed past me. I roll my eyes and grab his arms, pulling him into me.
-"Yo, don't be grabbing me like that? Who do you think you are?" He said, looking down at me. I can see the anger in his eyes..He didn't wanna be with me anymore.

"Why are you acting like this?! Who the fuck makes s'mores when it's literally 150 degrees outside?!" I shout, my grip still holding his arm.
-"I already told you! My sister wanted to make some, now let me go, Y/n!" He tried pulling away from me but I wouldn't let him go..I couldn't let him go and I don't want to.

"Ma, let me go..You pissing me off." He rolled his eyes in annoyance before looking down at me with those eyes of his.
-"Do you even wanna be with me at all?." I asked, looking deep into his eyes as he looked down at me.

"Nah, I don't fucking love you anymore! Let me go, Y/n! Why you gripping on me so hard?!" He yelled and I let him go and he walked away, leaving me all alone in the darkness.

"Nah, I don't fucking love you anymore!" Kept replying in my head over and over..at that exact moment it felt like my heart shattered into many pieces.
Did he mean it? I thought as I walked home, tears streaming down my cheeks, sobbing quietly as I looked at the dark sky. I always adored the moon and stars and I felt alone..Dustin was my star, My starboy and he's not mine anymore.

The moon is always with us during the night and leaves during the day. The moon basically watches us, and I love to watch over Dustin..I wanna make sure he's safe, I want him to know that he's loved..That I love him.

I made it home and wiped my tears, knowing that my mom would be awake because she never goes to bed once she knows I'm home safely.
I opened up the door and was met by my mom who was running towards me worriedly.

"Baby, I was worried for you!" She pulled me into a hug and pulled away before touching my cheek softly.
-"What happened? Were you crying?" She asks as I shook my head.

"You're eyes are red and so are your cheeks." She frowned as I held in my tears.

My mom never saw me cry and I don't want her to see my cry, especially over a boy..She always told me she never wanted to see my cry over some boy because most girls get their heart broken by them.

"I never wanna see you cry over some boy. Their gonna hurt you and I want you to fight those feelings, I want you to forget they ever existed in your life..forget that you ever gave them your love. If I see you crying
Over some boy..I will find
His house.."

She sounded so serious when she said that.
-"I'm fine, Mami..I'm just really tired." I yawned as she kissed my forehead and I headed upstairs, locking my door and cried my eyes out.

I sobbed quietly as I looked at the pictures on my wall.
It was me and Dustin hugging, kissing, his smile was so beautiful..He was photogenic.