𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬-𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑗𝑖 ☆

Today was my least favorite day of the month of February..The 14th.

I hated it because I never actually had a Valentines for this specific day.
I hated seeing all the couples with a huge smile on their faces, getting gifts from their partners, and having someone to spend the rest of their lives with.

This is why I hated the day that means a lot to others.

"Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! We hope you have an amazing day, because today is a very, VERY, special day for you all!" The announcements said.
-"Special day my ass, shut the fuck up! It's so early in the goddamn morning!" I groan and people looked at me like I was crazy.
I ignored them and got my stuff from my locker and headed to class, completely annoyed by everyone.

"Wow, Y/n, You're early." My teacher said as she was placing papers onto the desks.
-"Yep." I say and sat down at the desk next to hers.

"You seem a bit down today..what's up?" She stopped and looked at me.
-"I just hate the 14th of February."
"Why? It's Valentine's Day."
-"exactly! I have no one to spend my Valentines with..I have no one to spoil with all my love." I sigh as she looked at me and placed the papers onto her desk.

"Sweetie, you'll find one." She stroked my cheek lovingly.
-"You're a gorgeous girl and I'm sure someone will ask you to be their Valentines." She smiled as I shrugged.

"There's only a 50 percent chance I'll like them back."
-"Pfft! It's still a Valentines, Y/n!" She said.

"Yeah, you're right.." I said and leaned into the chair.
-"Mind if I sit here?" I look up at her.
"Not at all, Y/n." She replied and finished with the papers and the students came in.

"Alright, Everybody! As you can all tell, it's a very special day for some people! It's Valentine's Day! Woo! And I can already see that some of you already have gifts." She smiled happily as I rolled my eyes.

"I think I have a bit too much, Mrs!" One of the popular boys said and pointed to all the gifts he received from the girls.
-"Yep, I can see that." She said and continued speaking and I caught Shuji looking at me.
He smiled at me and I returned the smile before looking back at my paper.

"I usually don't assign work on Valentine's Day or any holiday, but the principal said that this specific assignment is very important, so we'll be doing this today, I apologize."

The students groaned and booed as I finished working on it and handed it to her.

"Wow, it's only been 15 minutes and there's 27 pages on this!" She sounded shocked.
-"I started way earlier then them."

The class ended and I skipped all my other classes and I came across Shuji in the hallways.

"Hey, Y/n? You doing okay?" He asked as I shrug.
-"I just hate today..it's boring as fuck and there's nothing to do, you know?"
"Why? What's wrong with today?" He chuckles as I roll my eyes.

"It's Valentine's Day and I don't have anyone to spend my Valentines with."
-"Ohh, I see." He laughed.
"Well if that's the case, do you wanna be my Valentine?" He smiled as I looked up at him.

"Seriously?"
-"Do I not look serious?"
"No.

"I'm serious, Y/n. You're a beautiful girl and I would love to spend my Valentines with you." He laughed softly.
-"And if I'm being honest..I think I like you." He added.

"I think I love you.." I say, getting lost in his eyes, almost like he was hypnotizing me into liking him.
-"Are you okay?" He chuckled, placing a hand onto my cheek.

"Yeah.." I nod slowly.
-"Alright, wanna leave this place and hangout?" He asks as I nod.

"Can I kiss you or.."
-"Why would you ask that?" He said in a serious tone.
"Sorry.." I apologize as he laughed.

"Yeahh, give me a kiss, Y/n." He said as I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips before pulling away.

"C'mon, let's get out of this shitty school."

A/n- should I make a pt.2 to this?
Sorry the endings are terrible!