𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆

Shit..First year back into middle school and I'm losing my mind already!!

"Y/n, hurry up!" My mom yells from downstairs and I haven't even chose an outfit to wear.
-"alright, I'm almost done!" I reply as I looked into my closet and chose whatever I thought was cute.

"Y/n, they're waiting!" My mom yells once again as I quickly brush my teeth and hair before putting on my Converse and heading downstairs.

"Alright, bye!" I yell as I run out the door to see Anna's mom's truck outside.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs.Kone!" I apologize as she smiled.
-"It's okay, are you ready for your first year in middle school?" She asked as I shook my head.

"Nope, I definitely wasn't prepared. I kinda forgot I had school today." I say as I shut the door and hop into the back with the girls.

"Y/n, you look amazing!" Maya said as I looked at her hair.
-"Maya.."

"What?"
-"your hair.."

"Anna.."
-"what?"

"You said it looked good.."
-"it does!"

"It's looks horrible." Shuji said as Maya whined and hit him in the head.
-"What the fuck?"

"It looks good..Maya." I smile awkwardly as she frowns.
-"are you being serious?" She asked as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah.." I say as we picked up Sam and he said something about her hair which made her whine once again.

Once we made it to the school, we got off and I waited for Anna and Maya to take their first step into middle school together.

"Hurry up!" I groan as they step foot outside at the same time and walked towards me like baddies.
-"dramatic." I roll my eyes as I lead the way, but Anna stopped me.

"Oh, my god!"
-"what?!" I say freaked out because she scared the shit outta me.

"Connie M. is totally best friends with Heather now." She said as I rolled my eyes while looking at her and a group of girls.

"So? Heather's a bitch. I couldn't care less." I shrug as Maya put a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, my god!"
-"what now? It better be something interesting." I sigh.

"It's fricking true. They're ginormous!" Maya said as Connie turned around and her boobs were an average size at this point. I don't get what happened over the summer if our boobs are basically the same size. Mines are probably bigger, but who gives a fuck about boobs? (Me;))

Her boobs bounced up and down like balloons as Maya and Anna stared like creeps.

"Stop staring, y'all are weird." I shook my head as I made my way into the building and the bell rang.

We headed to our first period and the teacher was playing a guitar while taking roll call.

"Jessica Abrams."
-"Here.

"Anna Kone?"
-"present." She said as she raised her hand.

"Uh..Brent Jackson?"
-"president!" He yelled as the class laughed.

What was so funny?

"Ok. Cool guy." The teacher said as he continued.

"Uh..Y/n L/n?"
-"I really wish I wasn't here right now." I smile as Anna snorts along with Maya.

"That wasn't even fu-"
-"It was soo funny!" Anna cut me off as I rolled my eyes.

"I wish I wasn't here either." He said and continued once again.

"Uh..Maya Ishii-Peters."
-"present."

"Ishii..Oishi..you making me hungry." He said as I laughed quietly.
"What the fuck?" I mumble as Maya smiled awkwardly.

"That means food, right?" He asked as she chuckled softly.
-"yeah. That's crazy. How do you know that?" She asked

Blah, blah, blah! Nobody gives a fuck!

"Rebecca Roth?"
-"Here."

"Maya."
-"what?" I heard Anna and Maya 'whispering'

"Um, is Alex looking at me?" She asked as I looked back at Alex who was apparently staring into space as Maya did the same.

"No." She said.
-"How about now, hold on." She said as she showed a bit of her bra as I laughed quietly, putting my hand on my mouth to muffle them so she wouldn't hear.

"No. No, He's hitting Brandt in the balls." She said as I looked back to the the two boys trying to hit each other in the balls.

"Hey. Don't. Get away from my balls." I heard Brandt say as I made a disgusted face.

"Okay. Listen up, everyone. I have your locker assignments. So you can just..take it outside." He said as the bell rang and everyone got up from their seat.

As I was picking up my backpack, Brandt bumped into me on purpose.

"Shit, my bad." He laughed as my books fell out my backpack.
-"Asshole." I mumble as I picked up my books while he watched.

"Creep." I say as he laughs and walks away with Alex.
I sigh and made my way out the classroom as Maya and Anna waited for me.

We walked out and saw many papers on some lockers.

"Oh, my god!"
-"What are these?" I ask as I read the papers.

"Brandt loves Maya"
"Dustin loves Maya" I read out loud as Maya panicked.

"Oh, my god! They all say "Brandt loves Maya" and "Dustin love Maya".
Girls, what is happening?" She said as I shrugged.
-"I mean, is that me?"
"Yeah it's you." Anna said and something didn't feel right to me.

"Wait, what! They're literally the hottest guys in the school!!" She said as I laughed.
"That's a lie." I whisper as they continued speaking.

"Maya, it's happening." Anna said as Becca called her over.
I look over and see Heather standing next to her.

"Oh, fuck no..I'm not trynna see that bitch. I'm out, y'all." I say as I began to walk away from them. The only reason I hated Heather was because she spread a rumor about me sleeping with two people at the same time at fucking 10 years old and people seemed to believe that shit! And in 6th grade, she broke my relationship with Dustin Long because she couldn't have him when she's been dating Alex for a long time.!

A/n- Here I am y'all! With another chapter of Brandt😐 we need more Brandt atp bc where is he in this book?!