Upcoming Projects

Guys, I wanted to discuss about something with all of you.

But before that, I would like to take the time to thank all of you for your endless love and support in my stories. I really appreciate it and it means a lot to me.

Love you all for everything (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Now, back to business...

My next project-
I've decided to make it a reimagination of the Doraemon movie: Nobita and the three magical swordsmen.

It will be following all the events here. I kind of want to make my stories a different universe of Doraemon. Every story will be tied up to one another.

But about the structure, I want to know what you guys wish to read.

The main femal lead is going to change in the stories since you know, Shizuka is gone (I don't wanna bring that up 😭😭😭✋).
So yeah, there's that.

What do you guys want....

1. Do you want it to an original character? Like Kiyoshi and Musashi from this story? In that case, I will make up a name and use her as the main lead, apart from Nobita and Doraemon.

--OR--

2. Do you want the stories to be like a reader insert? As in you, readers, will be playing the main lead of the story.

I think the reader based structure will be interesting. It's like a new twist to try out and it will also be more fun and immersive to read, since u r one of them.

However, if you prefer the OC option, I'm fine with that too. Just let me know ur preferences and I will write accordingly ^^

That was all.
Stay tuned for my next story~~
Reimagination of the movie: Nobita and the three magical swordsmen.

See you guys there.
Hope it will be soon.

Bye guys~~ ♡♡