A Meeting

Y/N : "Hm? You could see that?.."

"Mhm.."

Y/N : "Well, that's something...no one shouldn't be able to see that... Anyway.."

Y/N-Sensei picks up the cursed spirit head.

Y/N : "I need to know...why were you targetting my brother?"

Jogo : "I wont say anything.."

Y/N : "Is that so?.."

Y/N-sensei hands start to light up.

Y/N : "I won't let you go with a "i won't say anything" y'know.."

Just about Y/N-sensei about to crush its head, a vine came out of nowhere and took the cursed spirit head.

Y/N : "Hey! Satoru, after him!"

Both of them sprinted leaving me behind.

"O-oi! Wait!"

-3rd PoV-

Location : Jujutsu Tech High School

Nobara : "Ugh! Why can't they put more vending machines here"

Megumi : "They can't, there aren't many workers here."

-Maki PoV-

Panda : "Where is the first-years?"

Maki : "On errands"

Toge : "Bonito Flakes"

Panda : "Will they be okay?"

Toge : "Salmon"

Maki : "They're not babies anymore, they can handle an errand run"

Panda : "No, thats not what I mean, it's today right? The day Kyoto's principal comes. To go over the exchange event"

Toge : "Tuna"

Panda : "Satoru's fighting with the higher ups because they arranged for the first years to get dispatched on that special grade curse, right?...and the principal of Kyoto is one of those higher ups, isn't he?"

Maki : "The first year they were targeting, itadori, is dead. I doubt he has any plans to do with those two. Besides, the old man from Kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight.

Toge : "Salmon"

Panda : "An instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for the students

Maki : "Are you saying Mai is coming?"

Panda : "It's just a guess. Students aren't necessary for a meeting. But still ..They love harassing us, right?. Both Todo and Mai.

-Megumi PoV-

Megumi : "What are you doing here, Zenin Senpai?"

Nobara : "Oh, She's one, too?...They do seem familiar. Are they sisters?"

Megumi : "They're twins"

Nobara : "Figures"

Mai : "Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki"

??? : "So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the Third-years?"

Mai : "We came here with the principle because we were worried about you...Your classmate died right? Was that rough? Or did you not think anything of it"

Both Megumi and Nobara narrowed their eyes towards them

Megumi : "What are you trying to say?"

Mai : "Its okay, some things are hard to say out loud. So I'll say it for you, "Vessel" makes it sound nice, but it just means he was a half-cursed monster. Having such a tainted inhuman being beside you..brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting right? Aren't you feeling better that he's dead?"

Messing With Time ⌛ || M!Reader x Jujutsu KaisenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara