A...Call?

Y/N's PoV

The winds breezing.
Flowers blooming.
Birds are singing
What a good weather to start the day off.

I got up from my bed.

" *Inhales* I got a feeling today's going to be a great day."

The morning went on like your average morning. Y/N ate breakfast , Did the laundry , Getting dressed for work and finally, Heading out.

-------------------

At the store

Girl Worker : "Hi, Welcome to our store. What can I get'cha?" She said.

"Oh uhh I would like to buy this bread and milk please."

Girl Worker : "Thats all? *Sigh* Everytime you come, you always get the same thing" she pouts.

"W-well.."

Girl Worker : "Alrighty, Here ya go"

"Thank you...Here keep the change."

Girl Worker : "Wow! Thank you very much sir! Come again!" She waves at me.

I just smiled and got out of the store. I was walking down the street. Eating my bread. It was really a peaceful day. The winds breezing through my hair felt really nice. I keep on walking until my phone buzzes.

"Hm? Who could've called me now?"

Someone from Jujutsu Tech? I haven't heard of that school in years. I picked it up and put it in my ears.

Y/N : "Hello?"

??? : "Hello Mr.Y/N. My name is Masamichi Yaga, the Principal of Jujutsu Tech."

"The principal of Jujutsu Tech?"

Yaga : "Yes, I am here to ask for your assistance in Jujutsu Tech"

I of course knows what Jujutsu Is and what the school is about but I decided to pretend to not know about it

"What are you trying to say? Jujutsu Tech? Is that even a place?"

Yaga : "Dont act dumb Mr.Y/N, i know you know about this school,Jujutsu Sorcerers and cursed energies-"

"Ye i know, i know. Cmon get to the point. What are you trying to say here?"

Yaga : "What I'm trying to say is, I want you to be a teacher at our school."

Y/N : "Heh?"

My mind went blank trying to process what is happening right now.

Yaga : "Yes, I want you to be a teacher at Jujutsu Tech. I have made the paper works and I will give you the location of the school. I'll be seeing you tomorrow."

"Wait, I DIDNT AGREE ON ANYTHING YET-"

*Toot* He hung up.

"NOOOO"

----------------

Now, I'm currently packing my stuff. That Principal, calls me out of nowhere and tells me to be a teacher? Was I forced into this? You know what, I don't even know.

-Timeskip to Train station-

Station : "Train to Tokyo arriving in 5 Minutes."

" *sigh* Just when I thought it's going to be a good day.."

I'm just seating on the bench waiting for the train. Well is it me or mostly girls here?

 Well is it me or mostly girls here?

I dont know. I keep wondering myself until the train arrived.

Station : "Train to Tokyo have arrived"

"Finally, the train is here. Ima Just sit for awhile while waiting for the train to leave"

Station : "Train to Tokyo is leaving in 30 Seconds"

"Now that was fast."

I got up. I was about to walk in until a girl shouted.

??? : "WAITTT!!"

"Huh?"

It was a relatively short girl with a slim figure. She also has mid-length orange hair.

She was running while carrying many bags

She was running while carrying many bags. I suppose she is going a vacation?

Station : "Train to Tokyo is leaving in 10 Seconds"

I was thinking if I should help her. My inner self is telling me that I shouldn't and leave her. But being forced to be a teacher at a school I dont want to. Already bad enough so im saving this girl to make my day

Station : "Train to Tokyo is leaving."

The Train's door is closing. I threw my bag across it to hold the door off.

I ran to the girl and carried her and her stuff too.

??? : "W-wha? What are you doing?! Get me off!"

Y/N : " *Smirks* Teens nowadays doesn't know how to thank their elders."

??? : "Thanks? Thanks?! You are kidnapping me!-"

I threw gently into the train and her stuff too.

??? : "W-what are you?-"

Y/N : "Just helping you out *smiles*"

I took my bag to release the door.

??? : "Wait, I never got your name!-"

The door closed. The Train is moving and I didn't board it. But hey that was quite heroic I would say. Since both of us going to Tokyo, I hope I'll meet her again.

??? : "Umm Hello..."

I turn around and see 3 Girls in their teens.

Y/N : "Whats up? Uhh do you need anything?"

Girl 2 : "Cmon go ask him!" She said with smirk while pushing her friend.

Girl 1 : "I-i uhh I was wondering if we can take a picture with you? What you did there was pretty awesome.."

Girl 3 : "And here our friend have a crush on you!" She said with a smirk

Girl 1 : "W-what?! N-no im not!"

She was blushing mess. Well I'm still pretty good looking I would say. But this girls probably just 17-19 and I'm already at my Thirty. What a shame, If I were a few years younger, I would have hook up these girls.

Y/N : " *Sigh* Sure you can"

Girl 1 : "What really?!"

Girl 2 : "See? I told you he would do it!"

Girl 3 : "Alrighty Mister! Come here"

I got into position and they took a picture.The girl was excited with the photo.

Girl 1 : "Thank you very much sir! Well uhmm..if you can uhh.."

Y/N : "Hm? Whats wrong."

Girl 1 : "Can I perhaps get your name too?"

Y/N : "Sure, The name Y/N. Y/N Gojo"

Girl 1 : "*Smiles* Thank you very much!"

She then ran away with her friends.

Y/N : " *Sigh* what could get worst other than this."