(11 Months Since the Fall of Beacon)

Roman immediately jolt awake in an emergency shelter set up in a Valesian gymnasium, one among dozens who have taken refuge there. He sits up and quietly evaluates the situation, including his injuries and the people around him. With a scowl look at the scar on his arm and the tattered states of his clothing, Roman tries to stand before realizing he's chained to the bed with handcuffs. A glint of panic crosses his face until he realizes that the people around him are either too busy taking care of the injured or too injured themselves to care about him being awake. 

Roman: ("I need to leave. Now.")

Gritting his teeth, Roman dislocates his thumb to slips free of the handcuffs, stands up from the bed, relocates his thumb, and walks his way towards the door. The moment he reaches the door, it opens to reveal one of the emergency workers leading two Atlesian guards. Seeing the now conscious crime boss out of his bed, the worker points at him.

Emergency Worker #55: "He's awake!"

The two Atlesian guards waste no time to move in to apprehend him. 

Roman: ("Ah crap.")

In response, Roman flee from them as he dashes towards the set of doors on the other side of the gym, while knocking medical equipment into the path of the guards chasing him. The chase is brief, however, as the minute Roman gets outside and into the streets of Vale, he's back in his element and vanishes into the alleyways. Roman lean against a brick wall, catching his breath as he peeks around the corner to see the guards incorrectly choose to dash towards a different alleyway. 

Roman: ("Heh, Y/N done a better job at chasing me down.")

This gives the crime boss his moment to breathe and fully escape the area, while making sure no one had followed him. 

(Later On)

Roman arrive at an apartment door and when he reaches for his keys, he realizes that he left it in his coat, which now has been dissolved. Groaning and rolling his eyes, he kicks open the door and walks into his safe house apartment. Unfortunately, upon entering inside, he found one of the walls has been blown open during the attack on Beacon, leaving the main room partially exposed to the street outside. Before he could speak, Roman let out a long, defeated sigh.

Roman: "Great... just great."

He moves on to what he came here to do. 

Roman: ("Alright. Time to clean myself up, get a fresh set of threads, think what to do next.")

He heads over to the closet of the bedroom, opening it, and inside he found a group of outfits set aside for him and another group of outfits for Neo. He lingers, looking at Neo's side of the closet before taking his clothes and closing the door. He enters the bathroom as he tries to shower only for nothing but gunk leaves the pipes.

Roman: "Yuck."

Resign to not get a proper shower, he goes to change his new clothes.