"Try waking up before you crawl out of bed, you punk!" The man yells back. "This is the Two Island. Move it! Get your filthy motorbike out of my place!"

"Huh...Oh, oh, gotcha. Tch..." The biker says. "These islands are confusing..." Then he rides the motorbike out of the place, and the man groans, "Will you look at that? That punk scuffed up my floor..."

We ignore them and head to another place known as Cape Brink. There is a crazy lady who has been muttering, "A shiver ran down my spine the moment I glimpsed you! You are the Chosen One who shall inherit my ultimate skills!"

"Ultimate skills? And who are you?" I ask.

She says nothing, but just then, she throws three bangles, and much to my surprise, Insey, Serena, and I are attached by the bangles. "What's going on here?"

"Now witness the rage of the blaze, the magnificence of overgrown, and the toughness of torrent!" She says while sending out her three Starter Pokemon. And much to our surprise, they use three moves that almost destroy the island.

Misty says, "W-what's going on here?"

Tracy says, "Wait, are you perhaps the Lady Ultima that I heard when I was little?"

"Lady Ultima?" Yellow asks.

"There's a legend about an old lady who lives alone on a remote island... it is said that she is the guardian of the ultimate Pokemon skills... and that old lady is called Ultima."

"Oh! Wonderful introduction! Yep, that's me. Yessiree." We all sweatdrop at her.

"Ultimate skills? There's no such thing as an ultimate skill. It might be a scammer. Let's go." Serena says, but much to our surprise, we can't actually move. Ultima says, "Ho ho... as long as you have the bangles on you... you will stay within 20 feet of me."

Before Misty can punch the old lady, I stop her and say, "I'm very impressed by your show of power early on. I still find it hard to believe that there are some ultimate moves. But I'll have to rust you. We need to become stronger and more powerful. Those ultimate skills you've guarded all those years... will you impart them to us?"

"Of course." Ultima says, "You really are just like your parents. They passed the test to gain the powerful moves a lot of years ago."

"You know our Mom and Dad?" Insey asks in surprise.

"Of course. Their Pokemon have learned the ultimate moves after all. This island is no place for weaklings, and here's where I test you three."

We arrive at the giant corridor and Ultima says, "My house is 30 blocks ahead. To get there, you'll have to pass a long corridor. This is the entrance to it!"

I say, "So that's it? We just need to go through this place?"

"Don't be stupid! There's no such thing as free lunches in this world! First, you have to develop your stamina. Especially on your legs and waist. Now call your Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise now!"

When we send out the three Pokemon, Ultima wants Charizard to grab Venusaur's vine, and Blastoise is at the finish line using Water Gun on a special wheel, which actually stops the floor from going backward. We realize that we're going to skip the course. If Blastoise stops using Water Gun, then the floor will be backward at a great speed that we can't even move. Although Blastoise is working hard, the floor only moves slower instead of stopping.

Once we did it, our next task is to ride on Dodrios and catch all the berries falling from the ceiling along the way. I almost missed one until Serena catches for me. But the final stage is a little surprising, she wants us to battle each other. It is not just a regular battle, the floor beneath us is moving and the speed will be affected by the battle. All we need is to reach the end of the corridor first. But after we manage to hit each other with moves, we still reach the end at the same time.

"Great. Although I meant it when I said I'd only teach one person. But all of you are equally strong, and you reached the finishing point at the same time." Ultima says. "Listen up, the moves are Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon."

We try to use the moves, and much to her surprise, all three of them manage to learn it. It is also then the bangles finally drop to the ground. Ultima says, "I see you manage to learn them before I could teach them to you. Now all you have to do is to hone the accuracy of those attacks. Now be careful of your journeys."

We thank Ultima before getting back to Misty, Tracy, and Yellow. Misty says, "So you three did get the ultimate moves?"

"We got them. Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon. Although they are like Hyper Beams... they all need to rest for a turn after using each moves."

"But you have to admit, they really have cool powers." Tracy says as we nod.

Here is a new chapter, and the Ultima part is from the manga, while the Moltres part is from the XY anime. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be Three Island.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Moltres, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat