"I thought grabbing Pikachu and Meowsie will be the second choice!" Then they're blasting off again. Pikachu and Meowsie also fall as I yell, "Charizard! Charla! Dragon Claw!"

Both Pokemon bring Pikachu and Meowsie out of there as Charizard and Charla bring them back to the ground. However, Moltres is still angry as he tries to attack us.

"I bet Moltres thinks we're friends of Team Rocket!" Insey says.

"Stop it, Moltres! We're not your enemy!" I yell, but Moltres is too angry to listen. I say, "Gyarados! I choose you!"

Gyarados appears and I say, "Gyarados! I need you to use Hydro Pump!"

But Gyarados' Hydro Pump evaporates, so we decide to have Charizards use Flamethrower, but when Charizards try to engage Moltres, it goes for Air Slash, hitting both Pokemon as they start falling. Charla lands on the ground on the other side, but Charizard is about to fall into the lava.

"Charizard!" I don't know why, but I try to jump towards Charizard and Serena yells, "Ash! Hold on!"

I manage to hug Charizard, but before I'm falling as well, I feel that Gyarados quickly comes and save us. "Thanks, Gyarados. Charizard, are you alright?"

Charizard looks at me with a nod, and that's when Moltres recognizes who we are. But just as we get back on the ground, I can feel Misty's anger as he says, "You can be reckless sometimes! But are you insane?"

"Yeah... Sorry, I scared all of you." I say.

"Forgive me for not recognizing you, Ash..." Moltres seems to calm down and I say, "I'm glad you finally know we're not with Team Rocket."

Then much to our surprise, Moltres wants me to capture him. So in the end, we decide to throw an Ultra Ball and capture Moltres.

Moltres: The Flame Pokemon: Fire and Flying Type. Known as the legendary bird of fire. Every flap of its wings creates a dazzling flash of flames.

"No way! You caught a Moltres!" Tracy says.

"That's awesome! Brother!" Insey says. "I wish I could have my own Moltres as well..."

"I'm sure you can find it." I say.

And before we get to the Seagallop Ferry, we notice that Butch and Cassidy, two Team Rocket members, are trying to control Pokemon using a machine with a Drowzee in it. But they are sent flying in the end once more.

When we are now on Two Island, we notice a Game Corner called Joyful Game Corner. "I think this is the place where Celio asks us to bring the Meteorite to..."

"Let's get inside and get this over with." Yellow says.

When we enter the Game Corner, we find a man walking around with anxiety. "Now, where's Lostelle gotten to today? She always brings me lunch every day right about now..."

"Excuse me?" Serena decides to ask, and the man says, "Hm? You, there! Are you a friend of Lostelle's? Have you seen Lostelle around? I don't know where she might be. She should have been here long ago."

"I don't think we know whoever you are talking about." I say. "But what happened?"

"Lostelle's a cutie - she got my looks - so what if someone...what if something's happened to my Lostelle?! Please, help me find her! Please go search Three Island!"

"Okay..." We decide to help out the old man as we leave the Corner, but before we leave, a biker arrives and he says, "Hah? What is this Game Corner? How much sadder can this get? Those clowns...they said they'd be waiting on the island, so where are they? Hey you! Is this the only Three Island around here?