I was in my thoughts when the girl behind me speak,

She:- "OH MY GOD finally my Prince charming is here. Just look at him so hot so handsome and so sexy yaar"

Her friend:- "Haa yaar kya hot hain. I wish ke uske jesa nhi par usse thoda kam handsome Banda to de hi de muje."

After listening handsome word I scoffed.

Me:- "BILLU jesa lag rha he. (He is looking like cat.)"

I spoke to myself. But I don't know that those two girls are listening me and got offended. They start shouting on me.

Girl1:- "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND BITCH? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SPEAKING?"

Girl 2:- "Do you even know him Who is he?"

Me:- "Listening girls you have your opinion and I have my opinion. So, chill girls."

I try to clam down them because i really don't what to pick up fight now. I am tried from almost my 2 fights now I don't have enough energy for another fight.

Girl 1:- "You called ADVIK RATHOD a BILLU that is very big deal bitch. He is most handsome man in all over college."

She speaks loudly. I don't understand what need to loud it's just small talk. But then I notice that BILLU's full attention on her. Than i come to know that she wants that BILLU's attention. Now everyone's attention is on me. I feel Like I am some kind of celebrity. But no i was so wrong they all are glaring at me.

Come out from my thoughts i spoke more like trying to understand that girl.

Me:- "See girl outside of beauty or handsomeness is not everything. They all have to inside and outside both beauty. That makes man or woman beautiful or handsome. And what are you doing is just for some time if you see in future more than handsome man than i am sure you forget about your this handsome , hot boy. It's like attraction not more than that and if I say about love we can't love anyone according to their face. And if we talk about BILLU than as for you he is handsome, hot, love etc. for me he is BILLU so please don't create a drama."

I finally spoke calmly. And I start moved towards exit gate without turning back. As I was going I heard some people saying about me like,

1:- "She is so brave man. I did not even think of that which is done."

2:- "She is like queen. She stands for herself."

3:- " I saw a first girl who reject Advik's handsomeness. "

4:- "She is unique man I like to take her out for date or something you know."

5:- "I think she is first girl who can stand in front of Advik. "

6:- "I already feel like fire rising in me after seeing this girl's power."

I ignored these all types of comments and made my way to exit gate.

ADVIK'S POV

I was in ground after changing my outfit. Then I heard one girl speak something like Billu after here that word i turned toward that direction. And there is that Hippo who is arguing with other girl. I was so confused like what is happening there? Then that girl spoke,

Girl:- "You called ADVIK RATHOD a billu THAT IS BIG DEAL BITCH. He is most handsome man in all over the college."

He abused HIPPO and i was about to speak something then I her HIPPO spoke,

HIPPO:- "See girl outside of beauty or handsomeness is not everything. They all have to inside and outside both beauty. That makes man or woman beautiful or handsome. And what are you doing is just for some time if you see in future more than handsome man than i am sure you forget about your this handsome , hot boy. It's like attraction not more than that and if I say about love we can't love anyone according to their face. And if we talk about BILLU than as for you he is handsome, hot, love etc. for me he is BILLU so please don't create a drama."

After listening her thoughts I was froze there. Her each and every word is so true and thoughtful. I was impressed form her words. I don't know why but her thoughts are different from other girls. I eyes are sucked on her face. Her beautiful long hair which touched her hips, her dark black eyes, her big toe eyes, her sharp nose and then I saw her pumping lips which is moving. I drunk my own saliva after seeing her lips I don't no why i was feeling like that. I came out of my thoughts when saw she is going towards the exit gate. Then I realise what I was thinking? This is so bad for me because I was waiting for my Pungi and think about this type of thoughts is not right. I was loyal, I am loyal and I will be loyal to my Pungi. If ADVIK RATHOD be someone's dear than she is always be her Pungi. Other than that I will never be in relationship. I have to stay away from that girl because I think that HIPPO is dangerous for me.

NIYATI'S POV

I was going towards the gate with full of Self confidence but after reaching there my confidence goes vanish you guys must be thinking why right? That because watchman told me that if we enter then we can't go out before game was over. Funny right? But that's how it is. Now UI have to go back to my that seat which I don't want. Why god you always do something like this WHY?

Then I finally go to my bench and seat. Some peoples are still glaring at me. But I ignored tht and focused on match.

After some time the player started to come to the ground. First term is THAT BILLU's team and second one is ... WAIT A MINUTE. Isn't he is the one whom I punched some time ago. Yes, he is that. OMG I tried my best to control my laughter because his nose is still red thanks to my punch. You guys must be thinking how can I see that far because I am wearing my eye lashes. Yes I have chashma number vala.

Then game starts now let's see what happens in match?

HY CUTIES:):)

:] Long time no see right? I want to post chapters daily but I was not free from 3 days so finally I posted today.

:] Should I make playlist for our book what say guys? Please tell me your opinions.

:] Tell me guys if you like this chapter or not. should I change my writing theme?

:] If you guys do not like something in this chapter then you can massage me freely I don't mind guys.

:] If you guys like this then pls vote, comments and share.

See you tomorrow guys. LOVE YOU ALL. BYE BYE.......