• 1 •

Jungwon's POV

I'm not a rich person, and i do NOT work at those business workers place. I work at Soob's Café, with my one and only (stream my one and only ehehh) bestie, kiM sUnOo. We have been besties since high school, and we are working together now.

Our boss slash café owner is Choi Soobin. He's Sunoo's cousin, and offered us this job coz we needed one, when we first graduated, plus we were NOT going to work at an office or some sort of that.

"Jungwonie, it's been a while since we went to the club, and i'm bored. Can we go to the club later after work please?" Sunoo hyung looked at me with his pUpPy eYeS :)

"Sis we literally JUST went like last friday, and it's literally JUST Wednesday."

"Won-ah, it's been 5 days, and that's too long. Plus, i won't drink THAT much this time, i promise you." He batted his eyes at me.

I scoffed. This man is literally- "you said that last time, and i had to drag you out of the damn club last time coz apparently someone did NOT do what they promised. And it's just Wednesday! We have work tomorrow!"

"Pleaseeeeee? I'll just ask Soobin hyung to give us a day off. Cmon won"

I mean- a day off won't hurt, and honestly- i wanted to go to the club too. Life has been too boring, and a lot more people have been coming to the café, so we worked busier than we usually did.

"Fine, but only this time since i kind of want to go too. But there will be no next time unless it's the weekends or a Friday."

I was suddenly engulfed into a huge hug, causing me to lose my breath. "Thanku wonnnnn!!! I won't get REALLY drunk this time." Sunoo hyung squealed.

Although i couldn't breathe, i let hyung do his thing.

After sunoo's last breakup, which was a year ago, i couldn't see his famous smile, which everyone loves.

He stayed in his room, isolating himself from the world, being in the darkness for 4 whole months, until i could finally bring him back out under the sun again, and being back his smile.

It was very heartbreaking to see someone you cherish so much in this world to lose their smile.

.....

Im going slow coz eheheh
My first story (?)
^^