Sun x Moon 25

|Sun's POV|

After the fucker bled to death i took his once body now turned flesh sack of bones and stuffed him into a storage closet, the alway used birthday ballons concealing his disfigured features. Now, what to do with all tis blood? And let's not forget about his organs... i'll cook his organs and eat them (i might share with you guys if i have spare) while i mop up his blood and turn it into glue! I'm so clever 🤭

I used an old nearby mop to clean up the blood and drained it all into a bucket, which i put beside Felix's slowly rotting corpse. Everything is done!...except how do i cover up the copper smell? Listen- i know we are robots and made of metal but we don't smell like copper. I snuck out of the party room and made my sneaky exit out the daycare and headed for chica's greenroom. Thank god she was out of it or i would of had some explaining to do. I stole one of her perfumes and sprayed it on myself before sneaking back to the daycare.
"Hi sunny! Where were you?" Moony asked me, walking to me as i entered.
"Oh no where baby i was just having a chat with Ferdinand" i lied, kissing his cheek. He giggled softly and nodded.
"Who names their kid Ferdinand?" Moon mumbled.
"I don't know dear...soo, what shall we do while the munchkins nap?" I asked, trying to change the subject...

~~~~~~~~~~~
After the kids went home
~~~~~~~~~~~

|Moon's POV|

I waved the last child goodbye as sunny hugged me from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder as i smiled.
"Baabyyy can we go cuuuuddle?" Sunny whined, making me chuckle.
"Maybe in a bit but sunny can i ask you something?" I started.
"Uuugh whaaat?" Sunny groaned softly.
"Why do you smell like blood?" I asked more seriously. Sunny tensed up a bit.
"I-i wha?" Sunny attempted to act dumb but i could see through his tricks.
"Why do you smell like blood?" I repeated.
"Um..promise not to get maaad?" He softly asked sheepishly.
"I'll try..go."
"Okay so...turns out Ferdinand was actually Felix so i may or may not of killed him.."
my face relaxed, he...he killed felix?!
I hugged sunny tight, kissing his cheek.
"Oh thank you thank you thank you! But sunny, promise me that you won't kill anyone else okay?"
Sun seemed to be taken aback at my sudden outburst of joy but he didn't seem to mind it for long.
"I promise baby and you're welcome" He smiled.