Sun x moon 11

Gregory' s pov
I spun around in the chair as i waited for the screen to finish loading. The internt is kids slow in the daycare but its the quickest in the whole pizzaplex, so i dont complain often. The soft jingle of bells makes me stop spinning.
"Hello gregory! H-How are you?" Said a tense sun, a limping moon behind him.
My eyes skimmed over moon then sun. Moons legs were shaking and it looked like he was trying not to fall to the floor.
"Moon, you good? Your legs are shaking, like a lot." I asked, pointing to his legs as i spoke.
Moon looked off to the side and rubbed a hand on the back of his neck before responding with a simple shrug. I looked at them both again, trying to piece what i heard together. Then, it clicked.
"Did you two do the devils tango?" I asked.
They looked at eachother and moon covered his face with his hat. Sun walked over to him and held him as he hid. My eyes widened and i smirked.
"I wont tell anyone, but i'll say that your very loud. Keep him quiet, sun." I suggested, moon now hiding in suns chest. 
They stayed like that for a bit, dunno how long since a few seconds after that my screen had loaded and i was playing. I stayed in the chair, spinning and playing, until around 4 in the evening. Freddy came back and took me back to our room, leaving my minecraft server vunrable to altiration.
"It's just a house, you can rebuild it tomorrow" freddy groaned, paracticaly dragging me out of the main daycare area.
"But you don't understand freddy,that took me ages to build!" I complained as we fully keft the daycare, my house probably in the ground by now.

Moon's Pov
I saved Gregory's minecraft world before clicking back onto the camara feed. Ny kegs felt better now, less shakey now. Sun was cleaning some of the barrels while i check the bank holiday closing times. The daycare wasnt open today but the main place was, closing right about now. I could hear the kids just outside the metal door between them and us.
"Jeez, do they wanna get in" Sun chuckled, placing a blue barrel onto the first stack to his left as gentle audible bangs erupted from the door.
I placed the laminated card down and walked to the metal door. Small indents began popping up all round; some bigger then others.
"Let us innnnn!" A slightly deep boy voice groaned from outside.
I heard vanessa say something and the squeaking of sneakers, making me assume she either was dragging them out or they made a run of it. Either way it meant that they would leave us alone.
"Moon~ come back, i need your help~"
I spun round and headed back, being pulled into a playstructure. Sunny pulled me into his lap, facing me, and began to make out with me. We did this for s few mintues, separating for a quick breath of air. He started moving down my neck, leaving hickeys all over my neck (yes, they can get hickeys, brusies, cuts excetara). By the time he was done, my neck was all purple; no white or blue visible.
"Hee, your so cute moony~" he cooed as i nuzzeled into his chest, a bit tired from today. Listen, we may of been closed but that doent mean i cant get really tired. My sleep shedule is on the rocks and anything more then just cleaning makes me wanna pass out. I didnt today, but i have a feeling the second my head hits a pillow its lights out. And that was the case with suns chest. One small head rest and i was out like a light.