Sun x moon 19

|Moon's POV|

I let go of sunny and looked around for an arcade cabinet to chose to play. My eyes eventually set on this cooking game. I stepped back and walekd around sun to the cabinet and stared at the menu screen. In big purple letters read 'Sammie's Space Kitchen', underneath it three buttons in the same font and colour as the title- 'Play' 'Leaderboard' and 'Settings'. The background was a loght blue with light purple diaganal dots. I held the joystick and moved it up, moving off the settings button and up to the leaderboard. I moved it up again before pressing the black button beside it and stared at the screen loading in. Sun wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder as the screen finished loading and displayed were the instructions:
'Welcome to Sammie's Space Kitchen! Sammie has called you for your help. She's doing a big bake-sale but her cook flaked on her, and it's now your job to make the sweet treats. Keep all the baked goods restocked until 7:00pm'
My eyes scanned the text and i nodded when i finished reading. Sunny kissed my cheek and slid his arms more around me while i started my cooking shift. The game was very simple yet complex, you had the recipes in the cornor which you could flick through via the left and right arrows, and a patience meter in the opposing cornor telling me when Sammie was starting to get impacient as well as the customers. My first shot was decent but i lost when i messed up an ingredient and restocked it. A customer bought it and complained at Sammie, then she walked to my avatar and scolded it as the game over screen faded in. I looked around the screen confused, trying to figure out what i had done wrong.
"Wh-what did i do?" I whispered to myself.
"You used salt instead of sugar in the m&m brownies~" said sun as i felt his chin dig slightly into my shoulder.
I oohed as i understood and restarted. My second attempt was better, i got further but the meter ran out and Sammie threw a fit. My third and final attempt went best, getting sll the way to the end. The same background from the menu screen faded in, with the text:
'Congrats! You've made it to the end. Sammie gives you the promised paycheck before waving a goodbye. Same time tomorrow?'
The button 'start next level' displayed in big letters underneath as well as a 'set score' button. I chose the set score since the first level was hell, and inserted the initals 'MON' into the machine. Once i did, i let go of the controls and leaned back into sun.

|Sun's POV|

Moon leaned backwards into me and shut his eyes, sighing softly. I smiled and stroked his hair.
"Did tou have fun in this game~?" I asked, getting a nod as a response.
Moon turned around and nuzzled into my chest, seems that that one game tired him out. I kissed his forehead before picking him up and resting him on my hips. I still wanted to play myself, so i held him with one arm on my hip as i started playing Pong. Look, there aren't many games you can play one-handed so my choices were limited. I played that a few times before moving onto a different game. Eventually, i chose Pac-man and played that for a bit before moon grumbled in my arm. I waited until i died before checking up on moon, bouncing him slightly on my hip.
"You good baby~?" I asked, moving a chunk of hair out of his face.
He nods as he rubs an eye before dropping his head back onto my shoulder. I held his hand and squeezed it gently before kissing it. Moon giggled into my shoulder and i smiled. Moon is so adorable and cute, how on earth did i get so godamn lucky?