Chapter 8

OMGGGGGG! 3K VIEWS!!! 3KKKKKK! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! Anyways...

Vote, Comment, and Follow!
----------------------------------------------
Recently:"Can we keep this relationship a secret, Laxus?" He turns toward me, a smirk plastered on his face. "You scared, Blondie?" He started running, and me being me, I ran after him.

"LAAAAAXUSSSSS!!!!!!"
----------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

Ooh, he's gonna get it! I smirked as I ran after him, not noticing the stares and smirks directed towards me. "LUCY!" I hear, and my blood runs cold, and I stop in place, too scared to run. "Lucy, may I ask why you are chasing Laxus?" asks a demonic voice behind me, with an don't-you-dare-lie-to-me tone, yet a tint of smugness hidden beneath it. "I-It's not what you think Mira! He just got me mad! We're friends! FRIENDS!" I blurt, hoping she buys it. "Friends? Friends?! FRIENDS?!" she screams. "I DONT WANT FRIENDS! I WANT LaLu TO GO CANON! My OTP ships will NOT be messed with!!!!!" I gulp as she drags me back to the hotel, her iron grip too strong and firm to escape. "N-Noooo! Mira, what are you doing?! NOOOO!" I panic. "You'll see Lucy! Just you wait." she replies calmly, obviously plotting something. I whimper, and soon we get to the hotel. She drags me to me and Laxus's room and ties me to a chair. "I'm going to get the rest of the gang. And Lucy, for your own safety concerns, I suggest you don't try to escape." she tells me, her demon aura still flying around her. I nod, too scared to talk. She runs out the door.

(Timeskip) 20 minutes later

Mira walks through the door, figures behind her. I squirm around and she unties me, also letting in the people. In walks Laxus, Natsu, Lisanna, Gray, Erza, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, and Jellal. "Uh, Mira what are they all doing here?" I ask fearfully, yet curiously. She smiles, and says,"We're gonna play Truth or Dare!" she pauses, then adds,"Get in a circle. You know how I want it, girl, boy, girl, boy. GET MOVING!" We scramble in place, not wanting to anger the famous demon. "Ok, I'll start. Lucy, truth or dare?" she asks.

"Dare."

She smirks. "Sit in Laxus's lap for the rest of the game."

I blush a deep red and move myself into his lap, too embarrassed to look up at him.

"L-Levy, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you like Gajeel?"

"Y-yes..." Her voice is soft, but I hear it anyways. I squeal and fan-girl. I sorta understand Mira now.

"Gray, truth or dare?!" she asks.

"Uhh, dare?" He says in a question, afraid of the little bookworm.

"I dare you to go in the closet with Juvia for 15 minutes!" she declares.

He pales. Juvia jumps on him and says,"Let's go Gray-sama!" She pulls him into the closet and shuts the door. We all huddle up to the door, listening for any unusual sounds. All we hear are muffled moans and a bang. 15 minutes pass and they come out, and Gray has a glowing, red bump on his head. We laugh at him and go back to our circle.

"FLAME BRAIN! TRUTH OR DARE?!" he yells.

"OI ICE PRINCESS! WHAT DIDYA CALL ME?! And, truth." he replies. They really can't not fight could they?

"Who do you like?" Gray smugly asks.

"Her name starts with an L...." My heart rose, even though I knew I was dating Laxus. "...and ends with an A!" he adds in blushing. My heart drops again. Of course he likes Lisanna.. I bite back tears. I look at the clock, it's 10:08 PM. "Hey Mira, it's getting late, why don't we stop here?" I keep my voice steady, or at least I try too. "You're right! Everyone lets go back to our rooms!" They all shuffled through the door, and I get off Laxus's lap. Natsu is the last one to go through the door. As soon as he leaves, I close the door and flop on my bed. I close my eyes and I feel Laxus get in bed with me. As I fall asleep, only one thought comes to mind.

"Natsu....why her?"
----------------------------------------------
I FINISHED! FINALLY NO WRITERS BLOCK!!!! 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY! Anyways I hope you enjoyed it!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!"

Thanks!

~iiMushyxD